Destiny

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Destiny

Postby VAN HALEN » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:22 pm

I'm seriously tempted to preorder this, it's out soon and while I don't really want to pay full price I do want something to get stuck into til the next Assassins Creed comes out.

Anyone getting it?

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

RE: Destiny

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Yeah, I've got it pre ordered.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:56 pm

Ah fuck it, might as well do the same. If it's shit or I finish it real quick then I'll just punt it on ebay.

Senior Rafa
Posting Freak

Postby Senior Rafa » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:45 pm

yep me too in a sexual way as well.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Just been watching some trailers, it looks fantastic.

We'll be able to join in each other's games Glyn and double team some suckers.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:54 pm

I don't think it's going to be the game I thought it was. Is it a straight forward shooter, but in space?

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:20 pm

I think they're trying to paint it as more than that but essentially, yeah.

I have to say I can't wait for a more 'depthy' game like Fallout 4 or something on the PS4.

Senior Rafa
Posting Freak

Postby Senior Rafa » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Just been watching some trailers, it looks fantastic.

We'll be able to join in each other's games Glyn and double team some suckers.
You had me at double team :DavenRich:

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:35 am

Can we play each other on different consoles?

Looks like it's out next Tuesday. Good stuff. I like a weekday release.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:09 am

Nah. I wondered that earlier so looked it up. Apparently they refused to do it because the ps4 players would have an advantage over the ps3 players due to the newer tech or something like that.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:20 am

Ah well. I'd only ruin it for the rest of you by being so bloody good.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Really looking forward to this now. I've nicked the OP from the F365 official thread if you want more info:

The story[/size]

OUR GOLDEN AGE
Everything changed with the arrival of the Traveler. Long ago, it breathed new life into our system. Rain washed over Mars. Fresh air cleansed the skies over Venus. Soon after, humanity raced into the black, and colonized these newly remade worlds. It was a time of miracles – a great Golden Age.

Hope in the Darkness

It did not last. The Traveler had an ancient enemy. A powerful darkness that found us here on Earth, and nearly destroyed us. No one knows exactly what happened in those final moments, but we know this: we survived, and we owe our lives to the Traveler.

We Rise Again

In our darkest days, Humans, Exos, and Awoken found the Traveler where it made its last stand, low above Earth, silent and immobile. We built the City – our last – within its protective veil, fighting countless wars to keep its peace. From that dark age, Guardians were born.

The New Frontier

Now, a new era has begun, and the only hope for our future lies in unlocking the greatest mysteries of our past. You are a Guardian of the last safe city on Earth, able to wield some of the Traveler's incredible power. You are taking this mantle just as a new day dawns. Titans, Hunters, and Warlocks have finally returned to our long-lost worlds, only to find out we are not alone.

Defend the last safe City on Earth. Defeat our enemies. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system. Discover all that we have lost.

Become legend.
Game modes[/size]

CRUCIBLE[/size]

COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER

Enter the Crucible to hone your competitive skills against other Guardians in arenas that span the solar system. Victory will earn you rewards and reputation.

Explore[/size]

On-Demand Adventure

Revisit the worlds you have discovered to aid the City in their exploration efforts, seek out valuable resources in order to upgrade your weapons and gear, and link up with other brave Guardians roaming the frontier in search of action and adventure.

Strike[/size]

Cooperative Multiplayer

Form a Fireteam, three Guardians strong. Infiltrate an enemy stronghold, cutting through wave after wave of enemy ranks emboldened by their fierce, battle-hardened leaders. Confront an enemy worthy of only the bravest Guardians.

Tower[/size]

Third Person Social Space

Home of the Guardians, the Tower is a third person social hub where you can regroup, rearm, and form new alliances before venturing beyond the safety of the City’s

Story[/size]

Epic Campaign

Destiny features a rich, cinematic story, centered on your quest to discover and explore the remains of humanity’s Golden Age. As a Guardian, you must venture beyond our walls, into a wild and dangerous frontier, and take the fight to ancient evil forces hell bent on our destruction.
GUARDIANS[/size]

TITAN[/size]

ARMORED ENGINE OF WAR

Their lightning-charged fists will knock you off your feet. Their armor and shields make them nearly invincible. We like to think they are our faceless knights, protecting us from our countless enemies. But their power and resolve gives them the air of rising Gods.

STRIKER

Smash the ground and dissolve enemies in a maelstrom of Arc Light.

DEFENDER

Shape Void Light into an indestructible shield to protect you and your allies from harm.

WARLOCK[/size]

Wielder of Arcane Power

They’ve found a way to weaponize their curiosity, harnessing the Traveler’s light in patterns never before imagined. Warlocks are not passive scholars of the unknown. These are mystic warriors, capable of incredible acts of devastation.

VOIDWALKER

Hurl an explosive bolt of Void Light at the enemy, disintegrating those caught within its blast.

FIRESINGER

Fill yourself with Solar Light, dramatically increasing the effectiveness of all your abilities.

HUNTER[/size]

Master of the Frontier

Quick on the trigger and deadly with a blade, Hunters stalk battlefields as if they were hunting prey. Cunning and ruthless, they prize the undiscovered and prepare for the unexpected, channeling their powers by intuition and gut instinct.

GUNSLINGER

Summon a flaming pistol which disintegrates enemies with Solar Light.

BLADEDANCER

Charge your blade with Arc Light and consume your foes with lightning.

enemies[/size]

fallen[/size]

Fallen are hardy creatures who can survive in a wide range of environments without heavy armor or complex modifications to their physiology. They travel light, hit hard, and are gone before you know it. Fallen may look like mere scavengers, but on closer inspection you will see hints of a splendid, sophisticated past, and the proud markings of their ancestral "Houses."

hive[/size]

Hive manipulate the physical world in ways that we can only begin to imagine. The Hive have carved a kingdom deep into the lifeless core of the Moon, and it is there they remain, silent and buried among many dark and terrible secrets, a reminder of the tremendous power that brought forth the Collapse.

vex[/size]

Scattered reports indicate that the Vex appear to be mass-produced machine units, constructed of an unknown metal alloy resembling hammered brass. All attempts to communicate with them have failed. They are hostile. They are unrelenting. They are deadly

cabal[/size]

Few Guardians have faced Cabal and lived to tell the tale. They are a professional military operation. On every front we have found them on the march, they have already dug in and ringed their installations with razor wire. Now, it seems they've turned their eyes towards us.

How to get the beta[/size]

Pre order the game (you won't have to pay until that game is delivered). They will send you a beta code and then follow the steps.

1. Go to the official Bungie website code redemption page: http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption.
2. Register or sign in to your Bungie account.
3. You will receive an email with a verification link (be sure to check your junk mail folders). Click this verification link.
4. Go back to the official Bungie website code redemption page: http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption.
5. Enter your 9-digit beta code.
6. Your code will then be verified and applied to your account. Platform selection and beta download code generation will be available at a later date. Bungie will contact you with next steps.

Senior Rafa
Posting Freak

Postby Senior Rafa » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:42 pm

And you guys take the piss when you say I obsess over a game.

does looke mint though tbf tbh.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:44 am

Sounds good. I probably won't touch online if you lot aren't on it.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:59 pm

This trailer :poundit: :poundit: :poundit: :poundit:

Don't forget to switch it to HD

[video=youtube][/video]

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:12 pm

That's basically a movie.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:19 pm

It's mental isn't it.
More gameplay in this one if that's what you're after

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/tgfkdV5SEzE[/video]
Last edited by VAN HALEN on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:29 pm

The amount of fucking bloatware this thing tries to install is obscene.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Wrong thread jew-face.
Last edited by VAN HALEN on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senior Rafa
Posting Freak

Postby Senior Rafa » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Nice to see Rich fapping so much to a game.

Return to “4thegames”