Posting Freak

RE: Liverpool FC Thread

Postby VAN HALEN » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:08 am

Sexy news

spy
Posting Freak

Postby spy » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:12 am

I'm too cynical and jaded to enjoy the news.......
Did I watch the match last night? I was there mate.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:18 am

:icon_eek: and :cno: and :cheekyfingers: and :poundit: and :toppa:

The Chelsea chavs taking over tbf :druggie:

Oh and rumours of Banega coming in as a replacement for masch, we'd profit about 20mil on the potential deals :icon_cool:

spend it on Doyle :icon_uhoh:
Last edited by Damie Karras on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:49 am

fuckin fab news that

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:19 am

I told you didn't I? All along I said we'd get Cole, but some of you nay sayers *Shakes head*

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:04 am

Fucking chuft we have signed him, top player

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:16 am

Gerrard making better noises

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 837579.stm

Not a bad couple of days, actually feel a bit optimistic, first time in jebus knows how long.

Now sign a decent LB and keep Torres plz.

Also get loads of money for Masch if he wants to go, though I hope he doesn't.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:41 am

Looks like we've got the young Scottish defender Danny Wilson as well.I've heard mixed things about him, but he's only eighteen, so it's a bit soon to call him shit.

I'm sure he's the new Hanson mmmmmmmmmmm bop

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 40,00.html

Rangers have agreed to sell defender Danny Wilson to Liverpool in a deal worth up to £5million.

The 18-year-old, who came through the youth ranks at Ibrox before penning his first professional contract there three years ago, has been a target of the Anfield club for several months.

Sky Sports News revealed earlier on Tuesday that Liverpool were in advanced stages of discussions with Rangers, with only the transfer fee left to agree on.

And the Ibrox club has now confirmed that Reds are set to complete the transfer after the youngster was pulled out of the Rangers squad that flew out to Australia for their pre-season tour on Tuesday.

"We have agreed a deal in principle with Liverpool for the transfer of Danny Wilson," said Rangers chief executive Martin Bain on the club's official website.

"Liverpool's offer will see the club receive £2million up front with add-ons linked to games played, taking the total value of the deal to £5million."

The deal could be completed on Tuesday night, which would allow Wilson to join up with Reds at their training camp in Switzerland.

Expected

Rangers had expected Wilson to exit the Scottish club after the defender turned down a new contract offer.

"Danny was entering the final year of his contract with the club and had indicated that he felt it was in his interests to move on," added Bain, who oversaw the £2million sale of midfielder Kevin Thomson to Middlesbrough last week.

"Given that and the value of the offer from Liverpool, it was deemed appropriate to accept that offer given the player wanted to go.

"We are aware that with Kevin Thomson and Danny leaving the club in the last week that there is a need to add to the first team squad.

"Our efforts remain focused on doing that during this transfer window.

"We have been active in that regard with the resources that we have and we do recognise that we have to add to a squad that is light in numbers."

mcfly

Postby mcfly » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Well here's the latest rumours lads:

We could be signing Wayne Bridge, Huntelaar and Loic Remy. Depending on the price I wouldn't mind Bridge, but he'd have to be fairly cheap. I'm not too sure about Huntelaar coming and I don't know anything about Remy tbh.

Degen and Riera are off, and Mascherano could be too (Going off paper talk here though). I'm quite impressed with how ruthless woy is being with getting rid of these shit players tbf, I'm obviously not including Masch in that but if Masch went then he looks like it would be his decision and not woy's obviously.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:24 pm

We've been linked with Remy for weeks now.It looks like it's between us and West Ham.No idea what he is like, but he's good in the French league by all accounts.

Huntelaar can be very good when he's in the mood, wouldn't mind him at all, but I'm not sure about Bridge.I used to think he was great, but that was a few years ago now.

I would say Mach is a gonner, so now he is a shit footballer who goes down too easy for a hard man :icon_thumbsup:

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:09 am

Riera just signed for olympiakos
Last edited by Damie Karras on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:02 am

Shame really as I thought he was great.Surprised he didn't get a move back to Spain

His fault for being a shitbag though.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:10 am

He was pretty useful I thought.

Ah well, won't cry about it.

I really hope Babel stays and Royston brings the best out of him. Football wise I mean. Not rapping.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:58 am

I almost like Robben for saying this.
Arjen Robben believes Liverpool's capture of Joe Cole gives them as good a forward line as Barcelona.

The Bayern Munich winger played with Cole for three years at Chelsea - and is surprised the champions let him go.

But the London club's loss is Liverpool's gain according to Robben - who now puts the Reds' attack up there with anything in Europe.

That includes Messrs Messi, Villa and Ibrahimovic at the Nou Camp.

"With a front three of Steven Gerrard, Fernando Torres and Cole I think Liverpool will be a real force in the Premier League," said the Dutchman.

"Last year was a freak year, but if those three click I can see them seriously challenging for the title.

"You look at those as a front three and you struggle to find a better front three in Europe - and I include Barcelona's in that."

Gerrard was quoted during England's World Cup campaign in South Africa as saying Cole is as good on the ball as Lionel Messi.

Robben added: "I read Gerrard's words about Joe being as good as Messi on the ball and I couldn't agree more.

''After training with him for so long I can tell you some of the things he can do with a football are as good as anything I have ever seen.

"If Joe is now played in a more central position he will score and create a lot of goals, I see him as a real runner for Player of the Season. He is not just about tricks, though - his vision is fantastic. The chances he will create for Torres will help Liverpool to have a trophy-winning season.

"I think it was a big mistake of Chelsea's letting Joe go, and I am sure the fans feel the same way. At 28, even with his injuries, Joe must still be a £15 million-pound player in the current market."

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:05 am

I get the feeling he's hamming it up a bit to get at Chelsea.

I don't mind though.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:06 am

Im proper up for next season hmm maybe my optimism is unwise
keeping one on the opposition here, Man City are putting together a right fucking unit the cunts, hmm which defensive mid should we play today...Viera, Kompnay, barry, de jong or yaya toure !! fucking hell. its Yaya that pisses me off cus if Masch does go then he was the cunt i wanted in from barca in a player plus cash deal. see what happens. And Silva.
Last edited by Macho Man Randy Savage on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Riera just signed for olympiakos
delighted
an utter cunt. i never felf he actually ever did anything. don`t ever remember him playin an outstanding game and was never consistant.
a bit part player with a fuckin horrible attitude

how much did we get for him btw?

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:09 am

4.2 Million.

I thought he was pretty good at times.I remember his debut aganist Man U.He was great.Tailed off towards the end though and became a shit.

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:40 am

On the back of the paper today that Torres can no longer be persuaded to stay because he has 'beef' with the club (the owners).

"Unfortunately, I cannot do much more. His beef is with the club and not me," the paper quoted Hodgson as saying.
Last edited by Le Cut Inside Mane on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Football Forum”