Justice League Snyder Cut

Keep on Lulzing
Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Re: Justice League Snyder Cut

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:03 am

BvS is the worst out of the three. Sort of don't want to recommend it our Jacques who has only seen MoS, but he needs to for Justice League.

I turned off BvS halfway through before on a DC binge. Civil War isn't a blockbuster but at least it sets the fucking tone properly for future movies.

Fucking love this Justice League film though, got me by the balls. My favourite part apart from the end fight is Cyborg's and the Flash's intros. Two characters I didn't want to watch this film for because I know fuckall about them. I Flash's intro is a bit shit dunno how he got his abilities but what I love about this film over Endgame is it wasn't an army. Just a bunch of superheros.

I'm drunk anyway but that's my take on it.

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:12 am

Another point whilst I'm drunk is to get Zak Synder out of the fucking writing room. Clearly a good director but he has too much influence on the writing.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:58 am

MoS is a great stand alone movie, but in hindsight they made Superman/Kryptonians too powerful

Then retconned to allow a mortal Batman beat him despite him previously levelling metropolis while beating an army of Kryptonians

Then a weakened Supes is killed in battle with a resurrected/mongoliod Zod

Then Batman and a group of superhumans mates are getting minced by a load of mothmen and a lad with an axe they bring back an OG Superman who is back to his powerful self

There's no consistency

Of course it's Comic Book stuff and these things shouldn't really matter, the whole thing was rushed imho. I don't like saying they should've done it the MCU way because we can't all be copying each other, but they basically moved from Batman movies to 6 super heroes with just a superman origin story
Nobody cares for WW, AM, Flash or Cyborg

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:38 pm

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:20 am

MoS is a great stand alone movie, but in hindsight they made Superman/Kryptonians too powerful

Then retconned to allow a mortal Batman beat him despite him previously levelling metropolis while beating an army of Kryptonians

Then a weakened Supes is killed in battle with a resurrected/mongoliod Zod

Then Batman and a group of superhumans mates are getting minced by a load of mothmen and a lad with an axe they bring back an OG Superman who is back to his powerful self

There's no consistency

Of course it's Comic Book stuff and these things shouldn't really matter, the whole thing was rushed imho. I don't like saying they should've done it the MCU way because we can't all be copying each other, but they basically moved from Batman movies to 6 super heroes with just a superman origin story
Nobody cares for WW, AM, Flash or Cyborg
Agree with everything tbh but as you said and I have to say this to my brother, you have to let shit slide over your head when it's a superhero flick. Going into a superhero movie being cynical is pointless, you just won't enjoy it regardless. You can have cynicism over shots and stuff like that, story wise not so much. This generation of Zak Snyder films have been generally shit, he needs to step away from the writing room. The amount of fucking content DC have right at their fingertips is unreal. Just do it properly or don't do it at all.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:31 am

Josh you were asking about the differences from the first version...

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:50 am

Cheers mate, gonna watch it now.

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:25 am

Second watch. The one liners from Steppenwolf are just annoying, camera zooms in and you know what's coming. Thanos didn't do small talk because he knew how powerful he was (or maybe it was good writing lol).

Still fucking love the intro to flash and especially cyborg.

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:31 am

Fuck me the cyborg intro is so fucking good.

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:02 pm

Cheers mate, gonna watch it now.
Started watching sorry but it just made me want to watch it again.

Return to “4thelulz”