The Euro vote

Keep on Lulzing
Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Re: The Euro vote

Postby Damie Karras » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:26 pm

You refuse to offer any reasonable points in return, just that you are not a racist and that your bored of this and don’t want to debate.

It’s proper head in the sand stuff

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:15 pm

That's because I'm not a racist, am bored of this and don't want to debate. I'm not on trial here and have no wish to try and change anyone's minds. Acting as if I owe you answers, how about fuck off.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:26 pm

:icon_biggrin:

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:41 pm

I'd like to hard brexit all over your face :poundit: :salah-akbar:

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:01 pm

So tbere was a marginal victory for leave. Can accept the result. Im not confusing it with hating Europe - you're making a fair number of assumptions. The point i'm trying to make is 2 fold. The leave campaign did deploy right wing tactics, don't confuse that with me saying that everyone who voted leave is a racist or has right wing views.

If the question asked was should we leave the EU? Surely a good number of people should've thought about what that looks like and what this vision of independence will be achieved. The fact is that there was no plan and the campaign was won on a number of big statements that have been.proven to be lies.

I think the Brexit that will be negotiated will be a massive let down for the leavers. That's where we are heading. Out of the EU but still being part still having to accept the rules because we'll want the trade agreements.
Sorry, I only just saw this response, apologies.

I didn't base my decision on anything the leave campaign said, to me that would mean believing politicians, which I find difficult at the best of times. I can't and won't speak for anyone else. I made my own mind up after a great deal of thought. I suspect a lot of other leave voters did the same. You all seem to think that bus made my mind up for me which is frankly ridiculous.

Just to address the 'vision of independence' comment, I had and have no such thing. I'd be delighted for Britain to be part of something larger, if the larger entity is suitable. In my and many others opinion, the EU ain't that.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:25 pm

Oh and regarding the assumptions, it is wrong of me and I apologise. But in my defence, exhibit A. There are plenty more exhibits but you get the idea.
This isn't a dig at you Mark, I have no issue with satire, humour and all that at all. But that doesn't mean it's not disingenuous scaremongering on behalf of the creator of that picture. Winning ways with wicker did get a chuckle though tbf.

spy
Posting Freak

Postby spy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:18 am

So tbere was a marginal victory for leave. Can accept the result. Im not confusing it with hating Europe - you're making a fair number of assumptions. The point i'm trying to make is 2 fold. The leave campaign did deploy right wing tactics, don't confuse that with me saying that everyone who voted leave is a racist or has right wing views.

If the question asked was should we leave the EU? Surely a good number of people should've thought about what that looks like and what this vision of independence will be achieved. The fact is that there was no plan and the campaign was won on a number of big statements that have been.proven to be lies.

I think the Brexit that will be negotiated will be a massive let down for the leavers. That's where we are heading. Out of the EU but still being part still having to accept the rules because we'll want the trade agreements.
Sorry, I only just saw this response, apologies.

I didn't base my decision on anything the leave campaign said, to me that would mean believing politicians, which I find difficult at the best of times. I can't and won't speak for anyone else. I made my own mind up after a great deal of thought. I suspect a lot of other leave voters did the same. You all seem to think that bus made my mind up for me which is frankly ridiculous.

Just to address the 'vision of independence' comment, I had and have no such thing. I'd be delighted for Britain to be part of something larger, if the larger entity is suitable. In my and many others opinion, the EU ain't that.
Ok. I'm not going to ask you why. It doesn't really matter.

The assumptions point works both ways. Not everone is suggesting that every leave voter is a racist or right wing. I know you're not unless it's them jews.

Anyway, i think it's unfortunate that both sides are going tp lose. The govt. Is fucking this up and there are no signs that anyone has much of a clue

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:13 am

One pound sterling is currently worth 1.11 euro, compared to 1.2625 euro in July

Those rates used to see the masses flock up north for cheap shopping but these days the Uk genuinely is more expensive than here

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:02 am

:icon_rolleyes:

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:08 am

The main stream media :icon_lol:

Social media :icon_lol:

Humans :icon_lol: :67s6qro:

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:36 am

Still you’ll make the 6 quid up on duty free in the airport :icon_eek:

That Johnny Walker single malt practically paying for itself :AC9:

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:40 am

Johnnie Walker don't make single malts, they are famous for their blends and it's been that way for over a century :toppa:

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:13 pm

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:02 am

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:34 am

I'm going to go with he a racist moron.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:56 am

:icon_eek: :icon_lol:

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:57 am

That face is terrifying

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:08 am

The fascist has been reborn in many many ways this week :dabe:

I’ll never support my non U.K./eu chipper because he’s a devious I-Ty

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:17 am

Some soon to be non Europeans probably won’t understand that.
Maybe I’m prejudging

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:48 pm

We'll still be Europeans tbf.

Return to “4thelulz”