Champions League Final: Liverpool v Real Madrid

Miles as well have a forum for everything Football
Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool v Real Madrid

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sun May 27, 2018 6:29 am

HE IS NEVER PLAYING FOR US AGAIN!!¬!¬!!!!!!

I forgived the first one BUT FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!!!!!!

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Sun May 27, 2018 6:32 am

Jesus christ

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sun May 27, 2018 6:40 am

Honestly didn't think we played bad, our attack wasn't up to it's normal standards but our defence was actually good.

Karius though. Fuckoff. Fuck right off.

Bit ironic how I called him Butterfingers in that lineup for next season, hopefully he's not in it. Fucking winds me up because he made some good saves, but good saves for Karius are standard saves for keepers we should be getting in.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Sun May 27, 2018 7:10 am

2 schoolboy errors
Fucking horrendous goalkeeping

Ramos a prime cunt, but hey Suarez was the same and we loved him for it

As a team we played well and of course Salah going off changed the dynamic. But we never really tested them

Fuck it

Karius will never recover from that, he may as well retire now

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sun May 27, 2018 7:58 am

He's only human and I don't wish any hard times on the guy but we really need to start looking for a goalkeeper. A goalkeeper from Atletico.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Sun May 27, 2018 8:06 am

Yeah
His profile is getting serious abuse on insta and twits from “fans” way out of order making it personal

Unfortunately for the bloke he’ll never recover from that, literally nobody has that mental strength

Shame because he had been doing well

Reina had it with the beach ball, once a gk mind is gone he’s fucked

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Sun May 27, 2018 9:19 am

He was not , no tears in that cunts eyes
Every other player was but not him

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sun May 27, 2018 9:35 am

Klopp's 6th final loss. Dogshit in finals.

Not blaming tonight on him it was another Germans fault but still. That record is horrific.

Salah has a very serious injury according to Klopp. Fucking gutted for the Egyptian fans, was looking forward to seeing him light up the world cup.

legitimate first
Posting Freak

Postby legitimate first » Sun May 27, 2018 9:59 am

that Ramos foul was their whole fooking match plan and it worked. we were all over them until Salah had to go off and they were bricking themselves.
karius gifted them that win in the most horrendous fashion but the Salah injury was the real game changer

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Sun May 27, 2018 10:25 am

I'm pissed off. Pissed off at Karius for being shit. Pissed off at Klopp for thinking Karius is good enough. Pissed off at Ramos for intentionally fouling/injuring Salah...

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Sun May 27, 2018 10:37 am

that Ramos foul was their whole fooking match plan and it worked. we were all over them until Salah had to go off and they were bricking themselves.
karius gifted them that win in the most horrendous fashion but the Salah injury was the real game changer
Agree... I could kill the fuck right now

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Sun May 27, 2018 10:49 am

Agree... I could kill the fuck right now
Same. I didn't think too much of at the time. Then my mate who is Leeds fan messages me saying Ramos is a total cunt and the foul was intentional. Being watching it back and i could murder him right now. Just look at him..

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sun May 27, 2018 10:59 am

Right you're all going to disagree and think I'm a cunt but I'm not arsed. Salah was unlucky and it wasn't intentional. I wanted to murder the cunt when Salah was in tears but you're all fucking acting like he's chopped Salah's leg off ffs.

As much as a cunt as he is it wasn't intentional. Salah grabbed Ramos first, Ramos dragged him down so he coulden't get to the ball. It's a foul yes but nine times out of ten it's not an injury.

Oblak.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Sun May 27, 2018 11:32 am

Its intentional. Look at the video i posted. He's tried to cripple Messi on more than one occasion.

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sun May 27, 2018 11:38 am

He's a cuntiest of cunts and we could argue if it was delibrate or not for days. I don't think it was obviously but only the cunt knows.

Do we have signatures on here? I should probably know that tbf but if we do I'm going to change mine to Oblak.

Sick and fucking tired of this fucking wank goalkeeping situation we've had for the past 3 years. Fucking sick of it. Karius had such a good run up to the final and it makes me so fucking angry that he bottled it in the way he did. That's surely the straw that broke the camel's back. We HAVE to sign a decent fucking keeper.

The defence was actually brilliant which is the most gutting thing. Lovren was a man possesed, Robertson was Robertson (that challenge on Ronaldo I went balistic), TAA was a bit shakey but quality and VVD was VVD. I fucking hate this wanky goalkeeper situation.

Oblak.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Sun May 27, 2018 2:50 pm

It was intentional and he is a cunt

But like I said earlier Suarez was the same and we loved him for it, that’s football

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun May 27, 2018 4:53 pm

Time to sort my thoughts about the game out, it's hard not to feel a little hard done by there. We were playing well til Salah got hurt. Ramos could have released his arm, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Bales goal though :poundit: :wave: :icon_cry:

Karius. Poor bloke. I sort of blame Klopp for that, for harbouring romantic notions of bringing a Mainz keeper to prominence or whatever was a very costly mistake.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Sun May 27, 2018 6:42 pm

Bales goal, fair play. Karius has given them 2 goals. So in my mind its 1-1 and going to OT. That's even with our best player going off injured and they are able to bring on an 80 million pound player from the bench.

That's the contrast between us and Madrid, we've done well to get to the final and to win it everybody has to play well on the night. The player ratings from the Echo sum it all up - Karius got 2/10 and everybody else 6-8 out of 10. It was harrowing seeing the look on Karius face after those goals going in...then the camera cut to Klopp who knows he has bought this player in and he's fucked up.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun May 27, 2018 6:55 pm

I don't feel any anger a thing Karius at this point. Genuinely feel sorry for him. The vitriol he will now receive will either make or break him. Interesting to see how Klopp deals with that situation.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Sun May 27, 2018 7:02 pm

No time for sentiment. He's no good enough and nor is Mignolet. New keeper needed.

Return to “Football Forum”