Coutinho

Miles as well have a forum for everything Football
Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Re: Coutinho

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:17 am

Every time we're going somewhere our best player leaves, that's the only thing I'm pissed off about.
Exactly. It's just a shame more than anything, I don't think we'll miss him that much, but just after signing VVD, we have such a good team.

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:03 am

Some french paper says we'll sign marez for 49m

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:45 am

Not turned on the tv all day. Couldn’t be arsed listening to it all. Thankfully those Peaky Blinders are keeping me glued to Netflix

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:04 am

Some french paper says we'll sign marez for 49m
Hope not but I think that's who we'll end up with. Definitely a step backwards.

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:41 am

No one can replace him tbf, I'd rather we use the money to strengthen other areas. New GK, RB so Gomez can start playing CB and a DM.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:48 am

This feels shit.

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:21 am

I never used to mind barca tbh,i think there cunts now though.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:31 am

Yeah I agree with both those points. When Messi fucks off they will lose a massive amount of their pull. Same with Cron and Madrid. Both dirty Spanish fuckers.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:03 am

It sickening seeing him all smiles in Barca colours. Tomorrow I'm going to avoid the tv and internet :icon_neutral:

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:26 am

Thread title should be changed to cuntinho

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:49 am

Are you lads really that bothered?
He’s an enigma, he really is.. Barca NEED a signing to look big...

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:27 am

I'm gutted in the sense he's a part of our our awesome attack which is now gone.

I don't hate him for wanting to go there and play alongside Messi etc, and I respect the way he handled himself and kept his trap shut and still played well through it all.

I hope we get them in the CL. In the final preferably.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:36 am

I'm gutted in the sense he's a part of our our awesome attack which is now gone.

I don't hate him for wanting to go there and play alongside Messi etc, and I respect the way he handled himself and kept his trap shut and still played well through it all.

I hope we get them in the CL. In the final preferably.
He threw his toys out of the pram as soon as the transfer window opened and faked an injury twice. The summer one was worse because he pushed our noses in it my miraculously recovering in time to play for Brazil.
Dont get me wrong, totally understand his desire to play for barca but dont think he handled himself with any class tbh

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:44 pm

How well do you reckon he'll do? He's not as good as Inesta was.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:54 pm

I suspect he may not shine. One of the the things he brought to us was the ability to make the players around him play better, through his cleverness, eye for a pass etc. But at Barca they already have the best players in the world. And as great as we all know he can be, he can also be a bit lightweight and disappear at times.

So in short I think he will have flashes of brilliance here and there but otherwise disappear behind Messi, Suarez etc

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:25 pm

Barcelona's behavior has been a disgrace. The Nike thing, ex players chiming in, generally unsettling the player. They keep getting away with it. It's a joke.

Being a man short is my main concern now. Lallana is only just back and if we pick up more injuries we could get stretched. I have a feeling that other players will step up now to prove it's not all about Coutinho. We might have to adapt our formation.

We will miss his free kick taking and mid range shooting/goals. Plus he had the ability to unlock the defence through the middle if the wide men couldn't get in behind down the flanks.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:01 pm

The other thing that's bugging me about this is that we apparently asked Barca to loan him back to us for the rest of this season but they refused.

Erm. How about saying, ok, we agree to sell him to you once our season is completed or not at all. The club has cucked itself there.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:05 pm

Exactly. We've fucked this one up.

Well. Apart from all the money they gave us, but we've weakened our team.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:38 pm

Leipizg were able to dig their heels in over Keita as he is not he the kind of bloke to make up fake back injuries and hand in transfer requests at the very last minute.

It explains now why the little fucker was all smiles this season and putting a real shift in - he's thinking, 'Keep this lot sweet and keep Barca wanting me with strong performances and then I'm going to fuck off in January....as soon as the window opens I will fake another injury just so they know I'm serious about leaving.'

When big players leave (or when they have been at the club for a bit) they do it in the summer, so there can be a proper goodbye and the club can put plans in place to find a replacement. He has left us short on manpower and he could have signed a pre contract to join in the summer.

Fuck it, we've still got :salah-akbar:

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:06 am

The other thing that's bugging me about this is that we apparently asked Barca to loan him back to us for the rest of this season but they refused.

Erm. How about saying, ok, we agree to sell him to you once our season is completed or not at all. The club has cucked itself there.
I'm nearly sure that this deal was in the pipeline as far as fsg were concerned. First they announce that ticket prices will be frozen for another 12 months . announce the VVD transfer a few days before the window opens. Rumours about coutinho surface but fsg dont come out and say he's not going anywhere. Nike jump the gun with press release. Fsg still say nothing. A few days later deal is announced.
A few snippets in the press about barca and Liverpool had been in discussions over coutinho for a couple of months.

Personally I see it as the ticket price freeze was to give a feel good factor btowards fsg. Get the VVD deal done as to ease the coutinho deal and surprise surprise we end up not in a negative transfer spend again despite all this stup about having 200m to spend last summer . fsg have already got it out in the press that we probably won't buy anyone this window and Wait for the summer to get our targets

Return to “Football Forum”