v Bournemouth Away (sun 4.30pm)

Miles as well have a forum for everything Football
Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Re: v Bournemouth Away (sun 4.30pm)

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:15 am

Thought he was very good today, played some great balls. He got MoTM too.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:55 am

I see he cut off a Coutinho interview because the questions were about him moving away.

Has a bit of the Kuyts about him, absolutely shite at 80% of what a normal footballer should be able to do. But for what he can do, the 20%, he gives it his absolute everything

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:13 am

Yeah , respect to the Ox , -as PC was clearly struggling with a response
Pretty shitty question, something like would u like to take this chance and tell the Liverpool fans how much you really want to stay at this club.

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:59 am

Got a link? I missed that.

Edit: what a fucking lad

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:49 am

Robertson needs to start from now on, he hasn't made a mistake when he's played. I can understand why Klopp has been starting Moreno lately because the only big mistake(s) I can think of is against Sevilla. Regardless of that simply not making mistakes isn't enough to be warranted a place*. Robertson's crosses are miles better, takes players on (Coutinho's goal tonight) and unlike Moreno he can read the play and tracks back when he needs to.

Moreno will probably play against Arsenal on friday due to the amount of games we're playing but Robertson is our left back for me. Solid.

*Obviously Moreno has done more than not make mistakes but for the good game he does have Robertson will play the same game if not better. We need consistency which Robertson provides.

Inb4 Robertson starts against Arsenall and scores an own goal.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:56 pm

I sit opposite a Gooner at work, talking about the game on Friday....it would be a right laugh if he starts Ox against them :hmmlol:

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:30 am

Robertson needs to start from now on, he hasn't made a mistake when he's played. I can understand why Klopp has been starting Moreno lately because the only big mistake(s) I can think of is against Sevilla. Regardless of that simply not making mistakes isn't enough to be warranted a place*. Robertson's crosses are miles better, takes players on (Coutinho's goal tonight) and unlike Moreno he can read the play and tracks back when he needs to.

Moreno will probably play against Arsenal on friday due to the amount of games we're playing but Robertson is our left back for me. Solid.

*Obviously Moreno has done more than not make mistakes but for the good game he does have Robertson will play the same game if not better. We need consistency which Robertson provides.

I think Robertson has been decent but I don't think he's been been better than moreno. He's steady though and would say he's better defending while moreno is better attacking especially because of his pace. One thing though is that with moreno upping his game and Robertson looking decent our left side is looking OK for now

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:41 am

I think Robertson has been decent but I don't think he's been been better than moreno. He's steady though and would say he's better defending while moreno is better attacking especially because of his pace. One thing though is that with moreno upping his game and Robertson looking decent our left side is looking OK for now

legitimate first
Posting Freak

Postby legitimate first » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:54 am

spot on void

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:57 am

spot on void
:salah-akbar:

Damie Karras