Jehovahs just knocked on my door

Keep on Lulzing
VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Jehovahs just knocked on my door

Postby VAN HALEN » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:49 pm

They've changed their approach a little bit. She didn't mention god or religion at all. She basically started by almost telling me off for not being here the previous times they've knocked :icon_lol:

Then her approach was to mention a few of the terrible things that are happening in the world, natural disasters, terrorism etc and asked if I'm ready for any of that if it happens near me. Luckily she had a little helpful pamphlet to guide me through it :icon_lol:

I flicked through it and it was very sparing with all the god shite, but it was still there.

So basically, they are trying to make me feel scared, and then comfort that fear with their own silly beliefs in the hope of drawing me in. As all religions do in one way or another. But they seem to have learned that banging on about god and all her murderous, child killing ways aren't going to win people over for some reason so now they are being a bit more cunning. How vile that really is when you think about it. But they don't know any better so I was just polite to her til she went away and now I'm sharing my impotent bemusement with you guys :rich:

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Re: Jehovahs just knocked on my door

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:43 pm

This is why unless I'm expecting a delivery or a guest I never answer the door, it'll only be some cunt on the other side.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:06 am

Generally I have the same policy but today I though I would chance opening the door :Dave'sarseholeafteraFridaynight:

Two doors down from me a few years back a five year old boy got cancer and died, all very sad as you would expect. I wanted to just point to the house and ask where her vile god was when that was happening. You know, to see what her response was. I suspect it would have been either

- God works in mysterious ways. (If god's mysterious ways include killing kids then god is a cunt. What would happen if I killed a child and tried to claim I'm working in mysterious ways, how do you think I'd get on in court? :spaz: )

Or,

- It's the devil that was at work in that situation. ( Why doesn't god just blink the devil out of existence then? That'd stop the devil doing horrible things. God is all powerful, right, just make the devil disappear and also cure cancer whilst she's at it! Oh, she doesn't. So either she can't or she won't. Which means god is either useless or just a fucking cunt. Or just plain doesn't exist. Which of those options do you prefer o religious lady who came to my door uninvited?)

Rationality and logic like that doesn't apply to these people though so what's the point.

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:33 am

I answer the door with the phone to my ear so they think I'm in the middle of a really angry call so I can tell the guy at the door to clear off I'm busy. You might ask why not just tell them to fuck off without the need of a phone. I did a few times but they are fucking relentless to the point they kept ringing the bell to know why I was so nasty making things worde for everyone. With my big pretend phone , tempers don't get frayed and I don't sin.

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:29 am

I answer the door in a red silk dressing gown with a dragon on the back.

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:17 am

I answer the door in a red silk dressing gown with a Simon up the back passage.

Proper sinning.

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:44 am

I just can't quit him.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:20 am

Heh heh

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:00 am

I love people knocking on my door tbh.

They tend to leave in a straight jacket after spending 10 minutes talking with me.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:44 pm

:icon_biggrin:

Return to “4thelulz”