Liverpool vs The Rentboys

Miles as well have a forum for everything Football
darkvoid
Posting Freak

RE: Liverpool vs The Rentboys

Postby darkvoid » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:48 am

fuck yeah ii have to put that up on fb to piss of my chelsea mate , who use to support crystal palace till harding took over chelsea . in other words a typical chelsea fan
Brendan, the end is nigh :icon_thumbsup:

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:04 am

was reading through a few chelsea forums for a bit of fun on their match comments
anywat this is from the match report from talkchelsea

http://www.talkchelsea.net/blues-undone ... -grab.html

With Ancelotti seeing the new formation was offering no success amidst a congested midfield, Torres’ début came to an end after 66 minutes to a rousing reception from the majority of the Stamford Bridge crowd – though the ceaseless torrent of abuse aimed at him by the Reds supporters from Merseyside was still audible amongst polite applause from the home supporters.

"but with Liverpool resorting to the negative tactics which had stifled Chelsea’s creative play for much of the first half"

"When you compare Chelsea’s team performance to that of Liverpool, who were exceptionally committed and determined to prove a point to the defending champions after a number of trophyless seasons, :icon_lol: :icon_lol: you can see where this game was lost. This was not a game decided on quality or talent; it was decided by passion. Liverpool had that – and grit, and resolve, and self-belief. Chelsea simply did not."

:rollol: :rollol:
Polite applause from the home support :wave: :wave: :wave:

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:11 am

Can't watch motd2 til 1030 :wave:

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:08 am

and some match thread comments from CFCnet

"Agree, think Ramires has been cracking in recent games, so much so I believe he deserves a nod over Essien...................it won't happen though.

Could this match be any tastier? Torres first game against Scousers @ the bridge. I want to see them humiliated and crushed under foot

WELCOME CHELSEAS NUMBER 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TORRES "

"All I'm upset about is all the US based stores have sold out of Torres 9 shirts in my size. Now I can't get one by Sunday so I can poke fun at the Scouse supporters. " :sno: :sno: bet he was tryin to get fat cunt size

"No. Carragher's out until March/April with a badly separated shoulder. " :sno: posted on the 3rd feb- who starts a match thread 3 days before the game :spaz: :spaz:

Posted Today, 02:58 PM
Thought Suarez would have been in. if we can't beat that line up then we don't deserve to win the prem.

Posted Today, 04:29 PM
Bastard agger

Posted Today, 04:45 PM
Is it just me or Drogba and Torres have been awful?! Both loses the ball so easily! With Liverpool playing 3 at the back, maybe it is wise to switch to a 4-3-3. (and so it starts :icon_lol: )

Posted Today, 04:49 PM
How can a crap lineup like Liverpools have more control than ours?!

Posted Today, 04:53 PM
Torres still playing for Liverpool. Simple as.

Absolutely poor first half, absolutely piss poor. Disgusting. Torres Drogba Lampard Mikel Anelka Essien all very poor.

Our best player is probably Bosingwa...

Malouda needs to come on take off Mikel because he has a yellow and drop Essien to DM. We need something magical I hope CA roughs up the boys at HT.

Posted Today, 05:01 PM
Blimey guys they are supposed to be our bitterest rivals and we are strolling about like we're asleep.

Posted Today, 05:01 PM
They are not our rivals, they're not in the same league as us really.

Posted Today, 05:25 PM
Torres off Kalou on.
What did I say everyone acting like Torres is a God. Let's get it straight he isn't.

I have enormous respect for CA after that descion

**** it 1-0

Posted Today, 05:51 PM
God pool just 6 points behind us if we lose.. (they`re starting to worry me thinkd :icon_biggrin: )

Posted Today, 05:55 PM (by Come On U Reds :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: )
Not here to take the piss but good game today best of luck to Fernando and Chelsea for the rest of the season hope you win the league :-)

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Just reflecting on yersterdays game- it really was a fantastic result especially when you look at the names on the team sheet of their starting 11- fucking frightening.
That and the fact they were at home and that they were parading their new toy- it was all pointing to a home victory.
It really cant be over stated what Kenny has achieved here in his short time.
Outstanding players yesterday - lots of them- with the exception of Maxi and Johnson.
Mierles (sp i know) and Kuyt seemed top have forged a great understanding which is going to be hard to break up once Carroll and Suarez are match fit- or can we play them all???

As for the unsung hero of yesterday- i reckon Steve Clarke
Last edited by Lap on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:22 pm

It sounds like training has changed a lot since Clarke has turned up. Training on small area's of the pitch to improcve ball control is not new, but not a lot of teams seem to do it over here. Fitness levels seem to be better as well, although Mereiles can't seem to last a full match at the moment.

What was great about the match yesterday is that everyone, and I mean everyone, thought we were not only going to lose, but we were going to get slaughtered. Some of the comments on Sky were a fucking joke to be honest, and the commentry during the first half was laughable.

Good thing now is that teams will be scared of us again. We don't want to get carried away though and start thinking we are unbeatable. United at Anfield in a few weeks will be a good pointer to how good we have become.

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:50 pm

It sounds like training has changed a lot since Clarke has turned up. Training on small area's of the pitch to improcve ball control is not new, but not a lot of teams seem to do it over here. Fitness levels seem to be better as well, although Mereiles can't seem to last a full match at the moment.

What was great about the match yesterday is that everyone, and I mean everyone, thought we were not only going to lose, but we were going to get slaughtered. Some of the comments on Sky were a fucking joke to be honest, and the commentry during the first half was laughable.

Good thing now is that teams will be scared of us again. We don't want to get carried away though and start thinking we are unbeatable. United at Anfield in a few weeks will be a good pointer to how good we have become.
Actually just came across a paragraph in the Irish Inde regardiing Clarke in their match report. Los like he has been concentrating on the defense - which is defo playing more as a unit again. Even Skert looks like he can play a bit

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 pm

The defence yesterday was the best it's been this season. Maybe the Arsenal match.

Kelly is looking a very good prospect as well.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:27 pm

I thought Johnson done ok yesterday to be honest, he must be loving the freedom Kenny and Clarke are giving him or maybe it's his haircut

Meirelis is probably the most intelligent football mind we've had since Litmanin
He let's the game dictate him rather than the other way around which is what most other players do
He let's the game flow and picks his positioning based on what other team mates and opposition players are doing giving not only himself but gerrard Kuyt and Lucas incredible freedom to play the way they want to

Suarez will fit in on the left but playing the way we have these last 2 games it's going to be very hard to drop Kuyt for Carroll but at the same time it's great to have that kind of selection head ache

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:20 am

There's no way Carrol won't be selected when fit though surely?

We might change the formation again and put Kuyt out wide.

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:48 am

There's no way Carrol won't be selected when fit though surely?

We might change the formation again and put Kuyt out wide.
What to ...a Palm Tree formation???

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:26 am

Well, more to a 4-4-2 I was thinking. Or 4-4-1-1.

Kuyt won't be keeping Carrol out of the team put it that way, so he'll be dropped or put back out on the wing.

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:51 am

Would tend to agree with you on that one.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:43 am

Even if you play Kuyt on the right we'd have to drop one of the centre mids
Whoever it may be that makes way for Carroll it's gonna be harsh on them

But like I said it's great to finally have such a selection problem, we've been looking at a piss poor bench for too long now

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:00 am

Is Cole injured? I'm starting to forget we have him.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:05 am

Yeah his knee.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:06 am

Someone said he's been sent to play with the reserves so as to find his feet so to speak

Return to “Football Forum”