VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Re: Unhappy thread

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat May 05, 2018 9:59 pm

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Thu May 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Good luck reading this. I've left out really important bits regarding my neighbour because I'm really fucking angry.

Feel embarrassed posting this because of what some of you have gone through as it pales in comparison, I'm smashed (wouldn't open up otherwise).

Don't really post about myself on here but I've had really bad anxiety since I got twatted when I was 13, that's probably why I spent so much time on lfcloline and runescape ( :icon_surprised: ) I eventually grew out of it with thanks to college and started meeting people (some of my best mates to this day). But I still had a really rough experience growing up because my family is totally fucked, my dad was an alch when I lived with him, lived with a schizophrenic brother who would randomly turn on you for no reason. I was anxious every fucking day, but beer took that anxiety away. I drank like a motherfucker, I could of out drink all of you at 17 that's how bad it got. Fast forward a couple of years where I couldn't cope anymore and one of Jacques mates from school reached out to me because I'd seen him a few weeks earlier. He offered me a place to stay at his mums and I felt guilty but to this day she is probably the nicest person I've ever met, her kids have drink and drug problems and she wasn't condescending, she just took me in as one of her own. Me being a dickhead at the time lavished in the freedom and not being anxious all the time and got smashed at every opportunity. I wasn't a dickhead when I was drunk I just wasn't helping around the house and such.

So she asked me to move out, I knew it was coming but I got upset with her for some reason. I was angry at someone who took me in for no benefit of her own. A day later I realised I was being a fucking prick, hugged every person and animal in that house (they love animals and basically had a zoo) and said goodbye.

Lived with my mum for a couple of months until I could find a flat (she lived out in the country at the time, I was relying on fucking 1G for internet for 3 months :spaz:) but I had a fucking brilliant time, I hated not having internet but I was alone and away from everything. I drank when she let me, I felt connected to my mum again basically. Then I found a flat.

Still to this day I still think I'm extremely lucky to of found this flat. I did my homework on the postcode that was provided and there was construction still going on according to google maps so I thought it must be a new build and put a bid in. No one else bid on it and I was in and it was everything I'd hoped for. I was 22 at the time and still producing music after college so I was hoping for a flat that was separate from everyone else and it was, apart from one neighbour.

Felt anxious as fuck in a new area as you do, my neighbour basically didn't even live there at this point because she was sub-letting (more on this later). Crack on two months later and I started feeling sick after new years eve. Thought it was a hangover but I carried on feeling sick for a week. I went to the doctors and they told me it was AIDS. Naaa I made a doctors appointment after a month and they give me anti acid tablets which didn't work and spent the next year feeling sick pretty much everyday. I went from 19 stone to 12 in 6 months just purely due to feeling sick everyday and not eating. Bit abupt but I tried to kill myself, panicked and my mum found out and took me to the doctors herself. Had an endoscopy (still scares me to this day) and found out I had Barrets Mucosa. Short story short the valve from the throat that meets the stomach doesn't close properly which is letting stomach acid come up to my oesophagus and causing it to mutate. I was told it I had a 1% chance of cancer but that was enough for me. I spent the next year not eating, anxious and wanting to kill myself.

Lost a lot of weight due to stress but I noticed my only neighbour was taking a notice. She was gone for the first year and a half that I lived there because she was having a baby and she didn't want the dad to know where she lived. That's a warning sign obviously but for someone who went through what I did and for a decent looking girl to take notice I started gaining confidence. That little bit of confidence fucking spurred me on massively and I started going to the gym. A few months later after trying to get with her (she was inviting me round for a joint pretty much everyday ) I was loving it. But after numinous attemps of trying to get into her she just wasn't having it. Numous months after that trying to meet someone on your dating sites I started to feel a bit sorry for myself and started drinking. I had a conversation with my mum and she suggested I get a dog to keep me going out and I loved the idea, I've always loved dogs and had always wanted one. I knew they weren't allowed but the flats opposite me had cats so I thought fuck if they have pets then so will I.

That's how I met my current girlfriend who I adore (she's 48, I'm 25 and lost my virginity to her just to get that out of the way. Not ashamed, lost it to someone I care about fuckoff cunts). I had a date lined up to a dirty well off slag in her 40's from match.com. She was into her gaming and we played L4D and Civ 5 together, after 5 days she mentioned that this is the longest she'd ever spoke to someone without getting into sex. Little did she know that I had never played Civ 5 before and I wanted to smash her up. Anyway it got onto the sexy shit, I sent a picture of my cock and she sent me pics of her arse bla bla bla and we got onto the sexy time. Because I was a virgin at this point and still had massive anxiety I didn't want to go to hers but she couldn't come to mine because my brother was here with his girlfriend. So I started suggesting lifts, I asked my mates and they couldn't and I was that desperate I asked my dad and he said yes :icon_lol: me being a dickhead I said my dads going to give me a lift and she said that it was very cringey getting my dad to drop me off and it put her off. She was a stuckup cunt but tbf that would put most women off.

I'm getting attached to my dog at this point, trained him, loved him and felt like he was a top lad. It's amazing what a dog can do for your anxiety and I'm pretty sure they sense it if they live with you long enough. Every time I felt down or cried he'd give me his paw or roll the ball towards me. I'm cracking up thinking about it.

I asked my neighbour to look after my dog whilst I was going on this date and she happily said yeah. A few hours later I told her that it wasn't happening. Nothing of it and I took my dog back.

Few days later she asked me if she could look after my dog again because her and her kids loved it. She took her mothers dog off her because she was on her deathbed and she looked after her for 16 years, brought up two kids with the dog and she was amazing.

A lot of relationship stuff between that but nearly a year later and here we are. I feel like topping myself

My neighbour is the worst. She smokes weed with a 2 year old in the house, makes a fucking mess of the communal hall, has threatened me and Jacques with her family and I've never felt comfortable since.

No words would give justice to how much of a common utter slag she is. The housing office know how bad she is yet they refuse to kick her out.

I knew when I got my dogs that it wasn't allowed, but they have helped me so much it's fucking unfair. One of the reasons I got the first dog was because I knew everyone in the flat had cats so I thought if they are getting away with it then so will I.

Theres my fucking life story. I'm not giving my dogs up.

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Thu May 17, 2018 4:13 pm

Feel embarrassed posting this because of what some of you have gone through as it pales in comparison.

Well it's pretty bad tbf.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Thu May 17, 2018 5:44 pm

So I think the bits you missed out have confused me a bit, has your neighbour reported you for having pets then?

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Thu May 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Why did the neighbour turn on you if she was friendly enough to mind the dog?

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Thu May 17, 2018 6:11 pm

You’ve had a lot of crap to deal with man over the past 12 years. Didn’t realize you loved dogs do munch. We got ours by chance 3 years ago when he was a pup.A handsome Golden Lab mixed with a small bit of German Shepherd .Within 2 months I was googling ways of killing a dog without your family knowing :icon_eek: as I hated the carry on . Everything got chewed up , floor boards, skirting boards ,chairs , table legs , an entire kids 12ft trampoline, the DS3 and every dog bed we ever bought was torn to shreds leaving a huge mess . The fucker even learnt very quickly how to open doors, it’s a freaky thing to see. We were all out one day and came home thinking we had been burgled as the front door lay open. It was the dog who had seen his mates on the green opposite so he decided to join them .It came to a head when in his excitement, the massive fucker knocked my 5 yr old over at the top of the stairs - he then tumbled on his head all the way down . Nothing but bruising thank god but that was it - i made the decision he was off to the pound. It was a really quiet journey , sobbing kids. Obv couldn’t do it and he got a reprieve . Thing is the fucker seemed to know it as from that day on he changed to being the best hound s man could have ( apart from being a shit guard dog and sleeping through an attempted break in) .still does things to wind me up like stealing shit when your stressed out and busy ,but i reckon it’s him reading the emotions and saying lighten the fuck up. Easy to get attached to them - good on you Josh , stand up for your pooch. Sorry for drifting off subject

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Thu May 17, 2018 6:24 pm

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Fri May 18, 2018 5:57 am

So I think the bits you missed out have confused me a bit, has your neighbour reported you for having pets then?
Yeah. It all started when I was at Sonia's and my phone was dead, Jacques was trying to get into the flat so he kept ringing the intercom thinking I was in bed (this was at 10am). My neighbour raced downstairs and starting screaming in Jacques face that he had woke her baby up. Where I'm anxious and hide away Jacques is the opposite, he didn't get angry or anything he just kindly told her to tell her baby to stop ringing my doorbell the first thing in the morning, to stop smoking weed around a 2 year old and to stop having drug dealers in front of a 2 year old.

I reported her for the smell of weed and the rubbish bags she leaves outside her flat. So a week later I hear her going mental outside my flat and I hear her call me a fat cunt so I went out and told her that she's a fucking tramp. It went quiet for a bit until the 2nd leg against Roma, had a mate round and we were going mental obviously. She knocks on and asks me to keep it down which I said yeah and we did from that point on, I should of told her to go fuck herself thinking back.

Then I got the letter about the dogs last week.

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:58 am

I read all that and thought it's quite bad tbf.

Then.

And :kloppo:

You guys have fucked up lives tbh.I feel lucky that things don't get to me.

Return to “Dave's forum because he's confused bless him”