The Euro vote

Keep on Lulzing
VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Re: The Euro vote

Postby VAN HALEN » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:19 am

Short lived again. Try to see a bit further ahead. The EU is some sinister bolloxks. We will be well shot of it.

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:23 am

In such a short time as well.

It's a horrible catch 22 that both sides want things to go their way so much. If Stay won, then the leave group would leap on everything and everything that had a hint of stay going wrong and vice versa. Just so you could say I told you so.

This is going tits up though.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:32 am

The EU is going tits up. Because we are not fascists.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:35 am

The EU is going tits up. Because we are not fascists.
Well that is a shocking sentence.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:42 am

If the EU went back to being an Economic Union instead of a Political and Economic Union it could work.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:44 am

If the EU went back to being an Economic Union instead of a Political and Economic Union it could work.
I'm not going to lie. No one on this forum has the knowledge to make that statement.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:09 pm

I do :icon_proud:

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:31 pm

I bet you bloody well don't.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:21 pm

Boris :spaz:

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:28 pm

Not that I wish to defend the oaf for any reason, but isn't it standard practice when debating to argue for the opposite stance as preparation?

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:45 pm

No

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:16 pm

So butthurt, so very very butthurt :icon_lol:

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:53 pm

You would be wouldn't you

"If I was a Brexit voter, I would feel increasingly betrayed that I voted in the belief that all these Brexiteers knew what they were doing," he told the BBC's Andrew Marr.

"I would feel 'I put my faith in Gove, Johnson and Farage' and I would be increasingly angry - particularly as my electricity and gas prices go up, as I realise I can't take my kids on that holiday to Spain because it is now 20% more expensive.

"I would be increasingly angry that these people, months after the referendum, still won't come clean about what they mean by Brexit."

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:58 pm

And all fucked off when it happened.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:22 pm

I voted to leave and I don't feel any of those things, nor did I put any 'faith' in any of those nobheads mentioned.

Also I love the way he says he can't take 'his kids on holiday to spain' - throwing kids into the equation to garner more sympathy, why doesn't he just say his holiday is more expensive and he's annoyed about it? Pretty desperate stuff.

I'm not angry at all, I'd vote exactly the same way if there were another one tomorrow and so would all my brexit buddies despite all the tear stained remain propaganda.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:38 pm

Bullshit. I know a couple of people who voted leave and now wish they didn't. Already. One of them couldn't tell me why they voted leave in the first place.

The FT have calculated it will cost around 10 billion to leave. On top of the pound being weak.I suppose we can put that 350 million a week we're going to be saving towards that.

Also our car industry is shitting itself.

Never mind though. There will be no more silly rules about straight bananas and stuff. God save the queen.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:39 pm

He's loaded so he can take his kids anywhere tbf, he's speaking from the point of view of your average Costa Del Beer brexit voter.

Having just been away to Portugal last week i can tell you first hand that the exchange rate is now absolute dog eggs compared to my previous years visit to the same country.

If you're so empassioned about leaving the EU how come we'd not heard you airing these opinions before the referendum? You're claiming to be unswayed by what politicians had to say on the matter.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:46 pm

A couple of people :icon_eek: One of whom is so stupid he doesn't know why he voted the way he did, and you're using his point of view to try and make a point? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I can't be arsed to do the maths but how many weeks will it take us to recoup that 10billion? 8? 10? Oh noes.

Fuck the queen, stop buying into this nonsense that only thicko EDL type voted leave out of patriotism or whatever. Obviously there will be some who did, but not all of us are like that, in fact I know some people who are like that and vote Tory and voted remain, so that's that one rendered useless as well.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:53 pm

He's loaded so he can take his kids anywhere tbf, he's speaking from the point of view of your average Costa Del Beer brexit voter.

Having just been away to Portugal last week i can tell you first hand that the exchange rate is now absolute dog eggs compared to my previous years visit to the same country.

If you're so empassioned about leaving the EU how come we'd not heard you airing these opinions before the referendum? You're claiming to be unswayed by what politicians had to say on the matter.
I'm not empassioned, I am merely discussing things on a forum. I think I mentioned before that my first instinct when the referendum was announced was to leave, then once the weight of the issue became more clear I thought I better weigh up the arguments in a considered way, so I listened to both sides as best I could and still felt leave was the way to vote. So you could say that I wasn't swayed by them at all. I have never liked what tories have to say and wasn't going to start just because a few were voting the same way as me. Sorry if that messes with your view of us 'Costa Del beer' types.

Who is that in your earlier quote anyways?

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:27 am

Nick Clegg.

Return to “4thelulz”