Postby Damie Karras » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:18 am

Rafatolah is right tbh

If you don't get that initial kick from a new manager you'll never get it

That said I thought Howard was MON today, really kept them in it

darkvoid
Posting Freak

RE: Nothing Changes

Postby darkvoid » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:22 am

When is this supposed 'Dalglish effect' supposed to kick in?

I'm sorry but today was no better than the Roy era. Played well in periods, lacking in the final third, dodgy at the back.

I'm a huge fan of Dalglish but thus far I've seen no evidence that we will turn the corner.

The only good thing he's done is drop Konchesky.

I want this to work but I don't think it will. Jesus could be in the dugout, but with the sqaud we've got not even he could perform miracles.

Watched Spurs earlier and they are light years ahead of us at the moment.
Pipe down ffs

Rome overnight n all that
Why should I? Nearly a third defeat in a row for Kenny, hardly progress eh? When I watch a 90 minute match the least I expect is the team to play for 90 minutes, not fuck about for 10 minutes here and there. These guys earn millions....................how many of our current squad have excelled this season?

'Once Roy goes we'll all start sucking each others dicks again'

Roy was never the problem

OUR SQUAD ARE FUCKING LAZY BASTARDS
i don't think anybody who knows anything about football really expected massive changes straight away tbf. i thought we played some of our best football all season in parts of the 1st half. defensive mistakes being our downfall again. i think maybe under hodgsonwe may have crumbled after goin 2-1 down. at least we tried to play football today instead of reina and the backs just hoofing long balls to a lone torres with his back to goal . i never thought kenny would be the answer to our prayers but imho he unites the fans in a time when we need to get behind the team which which wouldn't happen under hodgson. i really felt hodgson would get us relegated but if we can build on today then we can pull away from this dogfight and hopefully whoever takes over in the summer can inject some fresh ideas
Brendan, the end is nigh :icon_thumbsup:

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:28 am

Some of our players are not fit enough and it's the player who really should be

Look at skrtel for evertons 2nd.... It were like he was wearing a big pissy nappy ge was that unmobile- like a 6 month old he was

Well that was roys doing
Someone said he trained from 10am-2pm were rafa was 9-4
Probably coz Roy was jaunting up and down to London
I hope that'll will change now with Kenny in charge

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 pm

When is this supposed 'Dalglish effect' supposed to kick in?

I'm sorry but today was no better than the Roy era. Played well in periods, lacking in the final third, dodgy at the back.

I'm a huge fan of Dalglish but thus far I've seen no evidence that we will turn the corner.

The only good thing he's done is drop Konchesky.

I want this to work but I don't think it will. Jesus could be in the dugout, but with the sqaud we've got not even he could perform miracles.

Watched Spurs earlier and they are light years ahead of us at the moment.
Pipe down ffs

Rome overnight n all that
Why should I? Nearly a third defeat in a row for Kenny, hardly progress eh? When I watch a 90 minute match the least I expect is the team to play for 90 minutes, not fuck about for 10 minutes here and there. These guys earn millions....................how many of our current squad have excelled this season?

'Once Roy goes we'll all start sucking each others dicks again'

Roy was never the problem

OUR SQUAD ARE FUCKING LAZY BASTARDS

That's where our opinion differs.
Roy has left these players so baffled as to how the game should be played and what their role should be.
Its not laziness its their confidence levels which are alarmingly low- something which Kenny has stated several times already.

Return to “Football Forum”