Miles as well have a forum for everything Football
Damie Karras
Posting Freak

RE: Todays match.

Postby Damie Karras » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:01 am

Reina :icon_smug:
We may as well have 9 men the way Torres played
Well done kenny
Last edited by Damie Karras on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:14 am

Im not disappointed with the performance at all today. Bodes well for the future.

Let's be honest, the odds were stacked against us and with Webb being utd's 12th man it was never going to happen. I'm still happy. We've made utd look lucky to scrape a win.

Rafatolah

Postby Rafatolah » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:16 am

Im not disappointed with the performance at all today. Bodes well for the future.

Let's be honest, the odds were stacked against us and with Webb being utd's 12th man it was never going to happen. I'm still happy. We've made utd look lucky to scrape a win.
Completely agree there.

Babels looked hungry since he came on.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:23 am

Go on bang one in now Ryan, do it!

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:28 am

I thought we played better than them today but we are awful going forward at the moment there is no creativity.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:42 am

No shame in that performance
Webb got the 2 big decisions wrong IMHO
It was the best performance in a long time from alot of the lads, Torres aside he didn't look at all interested and Kenny was right to take him off it's just a pity we don't have better options on the bench than Ngog

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:42 am

too fucking angry to talk at the moment

FUCKING HATE THAT CUNT WEBB

why does he get put in charge of our games at old trafford when he bottles it . after last season he should have never got this game
Brendan, the end is nigh :icon_thumbsup:

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:34 am

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:56 am

Go on the ryan! :icon_thumbsup:

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Im happy i stayed up to watch the game despite the final outcome. Kenny knows whats up Konchesky didn't even make the bench.

Highlights for me : Babel looked switched on so now if he can just get that power, pace and mindset nailed consistently he will earn his place in the starting XI. Top bloke for that Webb twitter action as well.

That Jonjo looked a right nutter :icon_mad: i like that though he seems to have a bit about him he didn't have any fear. (that lob though :icon_uhoh: )

Lucas isnt complete shit anymore and threaded a few decent passes and kept his composure. (thats probably common knowledge chaps but that was the first full game i have seen a while and i can see what he is about)

We didnt miss Carra one bit as far as i could see. Kelly looked about 78% more useful than the toilet seat thief tbf tbh
Last edited by Macho Man Randy Savage on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:27 pm

i`m still a bit pissed off tbh even though utd deserved to win the game i just feel we were cheated . yep there were a lot of pluses from the game but Kelly was class and should start the next game now. I hoe Kenny will try Johnson on the right of midfield

if i hear another man u fan call that peno decission a soft peralty i`ll fuckin flatten them. a soft penalty iimplies it was a penalty when that cunt took another setep before he dived

as far as the gerrard senting off goes i could understand it even though it was a bit harsh but why wasn`t rafael even booked for his lung . by the letter of the law he emdangered another player by that even though he tried to pull out at the last second
what i find strange is that webb who let so much dangerous tackles go by the dutch in the world cup final without even a booking was so quick to send gerrard off and espicially after last season why was he put in charge of this game?
he should never be allowed to ref man u games again

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Babel has apologised to that cunt this morning for the mock up.

You've done yourself no harm in the supporters eyes Ryan.

Return to “Football Forum”