How ?

Miles as well have a forum for everything Football
darkvoid
Posting Freak

How ?

Postby darkvoid » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:29 am

how can man urtd be so shit and still be unbeaten in the league?
against Stoke they were lucky to win again. Unreal :sno: :sno:
Brendan, the end is nigh :icon_thumbsup:

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

RE: How ?

Postby Damie Karras » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:31 am

You say that....but who in the league is good enough to beat them?

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:36 am

ya but they`re just being lucky . you`d could understand that every team needs a bit of luck but thet jst seem to get it every game.
stoke didn`t deserve to lose tonight and last sat utd won a game they should have lost.
they are only a aravage team at best, they don`t dominate games and in alot of their games this season they`ve been second best

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:51 am

The league is full of average teams la liga and bundesliga are better

The premiership is quickly becoming a 1 or 2 (depending on what city can do) league
Arsenal too inconsistent
Chelsea needs major money....again
Liverpool fucked
Spurs spending beyond their means and if anyone is "the new Leeds" it's them

Sure it means more competition but no one comes close to Fergie in terms of building teams and if he fucks off and retires it's very likely city could dominate

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:54 am

ya i agree with all that but thats still not what i`m sayin though
my point is just that utd are really shit and tend to be second best to even the poor sides sometimes and yet are unbeaten.
how can one team be that lucky?

spy
Posting Freak

Postby spy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:50 am

Villa should have beaten them.

They aren't great anymore, it's just a shame that the rest of the league if fucked as well....
Did I watch the match last night? I was there mate.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:24 am

They aren't great anymore, it's just a shame that the rest of the league if fucked as well....
thats it isn`t it
when they won that first one both us and arsenal had gone shite. if they hadn`t won it then i`d say that team would have fallen away instead of getting stronger. red nose would probably have been sacked and the team dismantled :icon_uhoh:
not an aravage team is looking like they`ll win which doesn`t say much about the level of the prem lge at the moment
i do get a feeling though that when/if they lose a game it could see them go on a bad run

spy
Posting Freak

Postby spy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:58 am

thats it isn`t it
when they won that first one both us and arsenal had gone shite. if they hadn`t won it then i`d say that team would have fallen away instead of getting stronger. red nose would probably have been sacked and the team dismantled :icon_uhoh:
not an aravage team is looking like they`ll win which doesn`t say much about the level of the prem lge at the moment
i do get a feeling though that when/if they lose a game it could see them go on a bad run
I don't think they'd ever sack that cunt. Never.
Did I watch the match last night? I was there mate.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Yeah i was gonna post something similar to this thread. I think Man Utd are the most consistently jammy team the amount of games they have got jammy in over the years beggars belief. Yeah we have as all teams do a slice of luck in the odd result but them cunts make me sick.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:14 pm

thats it isn`t it
I don't think they'd ever sack that cunt. Never.
he was an fa cup 3rd game against forest away from getting the sack if i remember rightly :nodding:

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:21 pm

I hate them, but it can't just be luck if they've been doing it for over a decade.

I remember saying they were fucked when Cantona left, then when Schmichael left (they did have trouble replacing him mind), and then when Tevez and Ronaldo left.He's also flogged Stam and Van Nistelroy, and his teams still keep winning.

They really are fucked when he leaves though :icon_surprised:

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Looking back Schmicheal really was a brilliant goal keeper

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:49 pm

I hate them, but it can't just be luck if they've been doing it for over a decade.

I remember saying they were fucked when Cantona left, then when Schmichael left (they did have trouble replacing him mind), and then when Tevez and Ronaldo left.He's also flogged Stam and Van Nistelroy, and his teams still keep winning.

They really are fucked when he leaves though :icon_surprised:
overall i wouldn't call them lucky as they would dominate teams and they might get an offside or a peno that wasn't but in a way the were creating loads and probably deserved to win these games anyway but this season(my origional point,) they have been second best in alot of games home and away and yet get an undeserved winner. 2 away wins does tell a story and both of those were undeserved as well

Return to “Football Forum”