Liverpool FC Thread

Miles as well have a forum for everything Football
Lap
Posting Freak

Re: Liverpool FC Thread

Postby Lap » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:01 am

This made me smile twice as wide as it was the first video my bigger lad has ever sent me . He’s got red fever at the mo

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:52 am

Probably played his last game for us,not that he'd of removed Gomez or van dijk anyway.

​Liverpool's Dejan Lovren has officially been charged with perjury alongside Real Madrid star Luka Modric, after being alleged to have given a false testimony during the embezzlement case of former Dinamo Zagreb executive Zdravko Mamic.

Mamic was ​sentenced to six-and-a-half years imprisonment earlier in the summer for embezzling funds from Zagreb through commissions taken from player sales. The player would forward as high as 50 percent of the fee the foreign club paid for his services directly to Mamic, ensuring he made illegal personal profits.

Lovren's role in the case comes from the illegal profiting of his €8.5m move from Zagreb to Lyon in 2010, where 50 percent of his transfer fee was passed onto the Mamic family.

Having been named as a key witness both Modric and Lovren were forced to testify. However, having altered their initial stance to favour their former boss, they were accused of committing perjury.

The issue stems from Lovren backtracking over when the 50/50 clause was inserted into his contract, and despite being warned that 'false testimony' was a criminal offence the DOHR now claims the defender knew he was making untruthful statements.

If found guilty of perjury Lovren could face a jail sentence anywhere between six months to five-years.

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:19 am

Wonder how the TTWAR crew view that ?

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:51 am

Karl is probably burning the Croatian flag outside the embassy as we speak.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:53 pm

Heh heh

Man City are the first English team to lose four consecutive Champions League matches in the history of the competition...

❌ 1-2 vs FC Basel
❌ 0-3 vs Liverpool
❌ 1-2 vs Liverpool
❌ 1-2 vs Lyon

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:12 am

Much like PSG, Arab money poured into a team to try and win the Champions League but with no joy for either team, they have domestic success but don't achieve what the owners really want :icon_lol:

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:20 am

Heh heh

Man City are the first English team to lose four consecutive Champions League matches in the history of the competition...

❌ 1-2 vs FC Basel
❌ 0-3 vs Liverpool
❌ 1-2 vs Liverpool
❌ 1-2 vs Lyon
Also lost there last 3 champions league home games.

Still bookies favourites win it though.

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:53 am

Emre Can reacted to the dismissal of Cristiano Ronaldo in Juventus' 2-0 Champions League win over Valencia by saying "we are not women".

Ronaldo came together with Jeison Murillo off the ball and after the Valencia defender fell to the ground the Juve star appeared to pull at his hair.

Referee Felix Brych consulted with his assistants before showing the 33-year-old a straight red card in the 29th minute, prompting tears of anguish from the Portugal forward.

After watching a replay of the incident, Can told DAZN: "That's supposed to be a red?"

The Germany international midfielder added: "I just heard he said it was because of hair pulling. We're not women, we're playing football.

"If you're going to give a red for that, you can give a red for anything. It was 100 per cent not a red card."

Ronaldo's sister Katia Aveiro took to Instagram to voice her displeasure at the decision, which ended the Portugal captain's first Champions League appearance for Juve.

"Shame on football. Justice will be done. They want to destroy my brother but God never sleeps. Shameful," she posted.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:50 am

I hope we meet them and smash the shit out of them.

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:50 am

You've got to love it,I mean it was against the mighty young boys :icon_thumbsup:

Luke Shaw and Diogo Dalot flying down the wings. Finally, Manchester United have full backs that possess end product. Hopefully they stay fit and add consistency to United's wings moving forward. Great signs.

:spaz: :picardfacepalm:

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:43 pm

This next week's going be a real test,Chelsea home and away.napoli away then man city at home.

Great games be to apart of,can't see us losing any of them tbh.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:40 pm

If we are going to lose a match then let's hope it's the efl cup one.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:37 am

Shit, Milner is out for at least a month. Fabinho better get his arse into gear.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:08 am

That's a big blow tbh

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:45 am

It’s international week...
Worse news to come

legitimate first
Posting Freak

Postby legitimate first » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:56 pm

we've got our toughest fixtures out of the way, should be alright

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:16 am

Don't worry lads. Lallana is fit again.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:44 pm

Hope Bobby gets his mojo back soon. Top legend.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:32 pm

Sturridges goal against Chelsea has won goal of the month. Got to be in for goal of the season. Going to take something really special to beat it.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:54 am

Kit deal with NB is up at the end of season I think, just be reading that Adidas and Arsenal have signed a deal that's worth way more than what we get. Only Madrid, Barca and United sell more shirts globally than us. Unless NB come in with a deal in line with other clubs £££ then surely if want to show we're on the up we have to change kit maker. As Adidas switched to United then I would welcome a Nike shirt tbh, basically whoever pays the most...has to be in line with the bumper deals that Chelsea, Arsenal etc are signing.
An annual £60m deal would put Arsenal third in the most lucrative kit deals in football, behind Barcelona’s contract with Nike and Manchester United’s contract with Adidas which are worth £140m-a-year and £75m-a-year respectively.
LFC's kit deal (worth a reported £28m p.a.) is due to end at the end of the 18/19 season. The club should be aiming to secure a much more lucrative deal (Chelsea make £60m p.a. from Nike and United earn £75m p.a. from adidas).
Last edited by Macho Man Randy Savage on Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:33 am, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “Football Forum”