Roly
Posting Freak

Re: Liverpool FC Thread

Postby Roly » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:05 am

legitimate first
Posting Freak

Postby legitimate first » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:06 am

I know but I'm trying hold on that city will draw one game.

I think they'll win everyone but I've still got some hope.

If we finish 2nd I'll still be well happy with our progress.
:icon_nod:

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:00 pm

Progress is good but I wont be really happy unless we get at least 1 trophy in the cabinet
Liverpool midfielder James Milner says he will support Manchester United on Wednesday but will not be watching their game against Manchester City.

City are two points behind Liverpool and will go top of the Premier League if they beat United at Old Trafford.

"First time in my life," Milner said when asked about supporting United.

"But I won't be watching. It's a bit of a waste of energy, willing the ball in the other goal. I've no idea what I'll do, maybe go out for some food."

Liverpool, aiming to become English champions for the first time since 1989-90, have 88 points from 35 matches, with Pep Guardiola's side on 86 points from 34 games.

The Reds have only lost once in the league all season - when they were beaten 2-1 by City at Etihad Stadium in January.

However, City, who have won 10 successive Premier League games, will win the title if they win their four remaining matches.

"It's frustrating to think we've had one defeat all year and it might not be enough," added Milner, twice a Premier League title-winner during his five seasons with City.

"We just need to win the rest of our games. If we do that and it's not good enough then you have to hold your hands up and say 'well done City'.

"They're a top team, they've done it before and are grinding it out. All we can do is win the rest of our games and put them under pressure."

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:59 pm

We'll have 2 trophies dont worry

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:39 am

Gini with Depay. We're not going to sign him to replace Mane are we :icon_uhoh:

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:31 am

No.

Why they both doing coutinho's celebration against Manu.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:32 am

Good point.

I read that he got booed at the weekend because of that.

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:35 am

Yeah he came out and explained himself.

Said he was doing anything bad,it was him showing hes blocking all the boos out.

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:37 am

Liverpool Football Club will head to the USA as part of their 2019-20 pre-season preparations this July to play in three of the most iconic sporting venues in the States.

Jürgen Klopp’s men will visit Fenway Park in Boston, Yankee Stadium in New York City and Notre Dame Stadium in South Bend, Indiana at the University of Notre Dame.

Kicking off the Reds’ trip, the University of Notre Dame in Indiana will host a competitive football match for the first time in the 90-year history of its 77,000-seat venue, when the Reds face Borussia Dortmund on Friday July 19 (8pm kick-off local time).

The team will next make their way to Boston for a welcome return to the home of the Boston Red Sox, Fenway Park, to meet Spain’s oldest football club, Sevilla FC, on Sunday July 21 (6pm kick-off local time). 

Then, on Wednesday July 24, the famous Yankee Stadium baseball field will be transformed into a football pitch when Liverpool take on Sporting CP (8pm kick-off local time).

Billy Hogan, LFC’s managing director and chief commercial officer, said: “Pre-season tour is an important time of the year for our first team to prepare for the upcoming season, while also providing the opportunity to bring the first team to our fans around the world.

“We’re heading to three incredible locations this year. Each of the stadiums has their own deep-rooted heritage similar to our own and we’ll face three great opposition teams in Borussia Dortmund, Sevilla and Sporting CP. This trip to the USA will be very special and we’re really looking forward to having as many of our supporters with us along the way.”

While in the USA, the club will also take an active role in key local community projects in each of the three locations visited.

Ticketing information for supporters

July 19: LFC v Borussia Dortmund, Notre Dame Stadium, South Bend, Indiana. General sale: 10am EST April 26.July 21: LFC v Sevilla, Fenway Park, Boston. General sale: 10am EST April 26.July 24: LFC v Sporting, Yankee Stadium, Bronx, New York. General sale: 10am EST May 9.

There will be pre-sales for all games for Members, season ticket holders, official Liverpool Supporters Clubs and International Academies.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:47 am

Aren't we looking at playing some friendlies at Wembley as well for some reason?

Might have read that on here in fact.

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:48 am

Spurs new stadium apparently

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:57 am

Oh God no.

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:43 am

It's been reported VVD as win players player of the year :poundit: :adore: :adore: :adore:

Sterling as been great aswel tbf but big virg as made everyone around him so much better.

Even matips good these days.

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:47 am

Oh God no.

Liverpool will play a pre-season friendly at Anfield on the eve of the 2019-20 season.

The ECHO understands that the Reds are in talks with a number of potential opponents for the midweek game in early August.

Jürgen Klopp's side rounded off their preparations for the current campaign in similar fashion last summer when they hosted Torino.

Liverpool also remain in discussions to play a lucrative friendly at Tottenham's new stadium in late July.

Wembley and Dublin's Aviva Stadium have been used previously but this time around they aren't available. With Liverpool also unable to use Cardiff's Millennium Stadium, Tottenham’s new home emerged as an option with Napoli likely to provide the opposition.

If a deal is done then Klopp believes it would help his players familiarise themselves with the new stadium ahead of the Premier League season.

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:55 am

Probably best we rest players now in the hope we can win the champions league.city wont drop points against the 3 crap teams they've got left.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:59 am

Nah fuck it keep going it’s not over yet

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:07 am

City and Liverpool each have 3 horses.
They are called Win, Lose ,Draw
There are actually 6 races left

You sure a horse called Draw wont be in the reckoning?

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:58 pm

Vvd,trent,Robertson and mane in team of the year.rest of the players from man city apart from pogba lol

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:49 pm

Pogba got in?

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:16 pm

Yeah some how.

Return to “Football Forum”