Liverpool FC Thread

Miles as well have a forum for everything Football
Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

RE: Liverpool FC Thread

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:50 am

The match isn't on telly anywhere tonight for fucks sake.

Here's the odd looking team.Fingers crossed.

Cavalieri, Agger, Kyrgiakos, Skrtel, Kelly, Jovanovic, Lucas, Spearing, Amoo, Aquilani, Ngog. Subs: Gulacsi, Darby, Shelvey, Dalla Valle, Eccleston, Ayala, Ince.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:14 am

Weird seeing an Ince in the lineup.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:19 am

I didn't even notice that.I saw him interviewed the other day.Seems a cocky cunt like his old man.

Did you ever seen that interview with Steve Bruce or Pallister I think it was when they were playing together?

He was giving a tour of OT and said
"This is where Paul Ince sits.He calls himself The Govner.

We call him Paul.
Last edited by Van Halen are Fucking Pump on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:28 am

It's on setanta......in Ireland :smug:

also heard it's on sky 480

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:35 am

Let me know if anyone has any links plz, thx x

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:38 am

It's not on telly anywhere over here, which really surprises me as a lot of friendlies have been on for plenty of teams.Channel five used to be good for this sort of things a few years back.they used to have all of our pre season friendlies on.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:46 am

Tbh whatever cameras setanta are using, I'm guessing it's a direct pick up from macedonian tv, are as bad as justin tv :icon_uhoh:

that black and yellow kit is also :icon_uhoh:

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:20 am

We're going to win the quadruple

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:25 am

Apparently Ryan Babel has been streaming the match through his Twitter account :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
And he's just realised that Jovanovic has been playing in his position all night :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Last edited by Van Halen are Fucking Pump on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:32 am

Ah dammit, now you tell me. I have him on my ras claart Twitter too.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:33 am

Spurs are 3-1 down at home to Villareal as well.Shame it's only a friendly.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:39 am

Seen villareal win a friendly 5-0 against Bray wanderers on Monday night, they were shit tbh

spurs is a waste of a CL spot

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:54 am

I hope they don't get through the qualifiers. I never used to mind them but their fans have become unbearable cunts since last season.

spy
Posting Freak

Postby spy » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:35 am

I hope they don't get through the qualifiers. I never used to mind them but their fans have become unbearable cunts since last season.
Their fans have always been unbearable cunts. I despise them 2nd to United. Mouthy - cocky cunts
Did I watch the match last night? I was there mate.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:17 pm

Masherano seems to be worth twenty million now instead of thirty.What a difference a day makes.

Looks like we are lining up a another bloke from Belgium as his replacement.

As Inter Milan prepare their first bid for unsettled Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano, manager Roy Hodgson has stepped up the search for his replacement.
The Liverpool boss was due to watch Standard Liege midfielder Steven Defour in Belgium last night and is considering a £10million bid for a player who is also a target for Manchester United.

So keen are United on the 22-year-old Belgium international that manager Sir Alex Ferguson wrote him a letter of encouragement when he broke his foot last year and has since kept an eye on his year-long recovery.
With Mascherano expressing his desire to leave Anfield, Hodgson and the Liverpool board will not stand in his way but they are determined not to sell him on the cheap to former boss Rafael Benitez.

The Spaniard and his new employers are prepare for a long fight for the Argentina captain, valued at £25m by Liverpool, and are ready to offer former Portsmouth midfielder Sulley Muntari as part of their first offer this week.
But the Ghana international, a virtual ever-present at Inter under Jose Mourinho, is unlikely to want to quit the San Siro, while Hodgson has his eyes on other options in any case.
Aston Villa’s Stiliyan Petrov is on his radar, along with Juventus midfielder Christian Poulsen.
Another option for Hodgson is to redeploy Brazil midfielder Lucas Leiva, who was recalled for his country this week by new coach Mano Menezes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0vFJPQj6Q

He has been captain in Steven Gerrard’s absence for all three games of Hodgson’s tenure, including Thursday’s Europa League triumph in Macedonia.
While Hodgson looks at alternatives to Mascherano, Lucas says he is ready to step into his shoes and fight for the right to keep the position over the coming season.
Lucas said: ‘Of course we all hope Javier stays because he is such a good player but we’ll just have to wait and see over that.
‘I’m not the same player as Javier, we have different styles, but I am ready to play and to impress and do whatever job the manager needs from me.
‘I think I did well last season but I think in this one I can do even better wherever I play. I know I am able to play the role Javier does because last season I played a few games when he was at right back.
‘I’ve got no problem with doing that job - I know I can do it if that is what the manager wants.’
Lucas will hand over the armband when Gerrard returns to the side. England’s World Cup skipper is expected to play at least 45 minutes in a friendly against Borussia Moenchengladbach in Germany tomorrow, along with Joe Cole, Jamie Carragher and Glen Johnson.
It has taken Lucas some time to be accepted at Anfield but his solid start to preseason has not gone unnoticed by Hodgson, who has only worked with a threadbare squad so far.
Lucas added: ‘I know there are a lot of senior players in front of me but I hope I did a good job and that I can stay in the team as well.
‘If everyone’s back for the second leg I’m sure we will be even better. There is a lot of competition for places, but that can only be good for Liverpool and what we want to do this season.
‘We are expecting positive things this season. We’ve got good players who have come, others who are to come back, and hopefully this year will be a lot better than last.’
Meanwhile, UEFA have confirmed they are to investigate claims of racist chants against Liverpool players in Thursday’s 2-0 win over FK Rabotnicki.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:42 pm

Luke Young. £2.5million from Villa. I really can't see anything positive about this signing - even if it is back-up.
seemingly he won`t take a 10 grand pay cut to come to anfield so he can fuck straight off the cunty prick

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:31 am

Oh fuck me, we've re-signed Aurelio.Good player when fit, but, fuck me.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-n ... gn-aurelio

Liverpool have confirmed they have re-signed Fabio Aurelio after the defender put pen to paper on a two-year deal with the club.

The Brazilian appeared to have brought his Reds career to an end after leaving the club following the expiry of his contract in May.

However, Aurelio was offered the chance to earn a new deal with the club by boss Roy Hodgson and, after impressing both the technical staff and medical team at Melwood, has agreed a contract until 2012.

Hodgson told Liverpoolfc.tv: "I asked the club to find out whether Fabio had found a new club.

"When we ascertained that he hadn't, we invited him back to Melwood so both myself and my staff, and the medical team could properly assess the player.

"We were both very impressed and I am delighted we were able to re-sign Fabio."

Aurelio was included in the Liverpool travelling party that set off for Sunday's friendly with Borussia Moenchengladbach earlier today.

Still, memories eh?

Last edited by Van Halen are Fucking Pump on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:54 am

Just seen this on Liverpoolfc.tv and I was like :icon_lol: but also :icon_surprised:

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:10 am

Yeah, everyone knows how good he can be, but I wasn't expecting this.I do remember Fulham being linked with him when he left and Roy was still the manager.

Still need another left back though.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:39 pm

Linked with Scott Parker again today, and City are coming back to Torres.

Liverpool are set to make an £8million bid for Scott Parker.

Anfield boss Roy Hodgson has pinpointed the West Ham midfielder as the man to replace Javier Mascherano, who is set to join Inter Milan in a £20m deal.

The Hammers hierarchy have insisted that Parker is the one player they will not sell this summer.

“Not at any price,” said chairman David Sullivan.

That has not stopped Tottenham declaring their interest.

And just as Liverpool allowed Spurs and Arsenal to make the running in the pursuit of Joe Cole, before stealing their thunder, they are poised to strike again with Parker. The key issue is whether West Ham will relax their tough stance.

The Upton Park club have been boosted by the news that Robert Green wants to stay and they are likely to start talks soon with Matthew Upson about a new contract.

Upson’s current deal expires at the end of this season and he would qualify for a free transfer but West Ham want to avoid that scenario.

Meanwhile, Hodgson’s attempts to land Christian Poulsen have been given a boost after the Juventus midfielder’s agent said it was an “honour” to be linked with Liverpool.

Joern Bonnesen, his agent, said: “There has not been any contact and there is not much more that can be said until there has been, but we know there’s an interest from them.”

Return to “Football Forum”