Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:09 am

Sounds like complete bollocks but you never know

Lorenzo
Posting Freak

RE: Liverpool FC Thread

Postby Lorenzo » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:32 pm

twitter being swamped with rumours of a bust up at half time
either between 3 players and 2 coaching staff or a 3rd party :scared:
rumoured gerrard went nuts at ht demanding Agger come on Roy refused and it all kicked off, Gerrard told a few people some home truths
Roy went back on it by bringing Agger on straight after HT
Would love if this were true. At least someone in the dressing room not only has a bit of heart and fight but a footballing brain to boot!

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Latest on Twitter from Mike Jefferies.....

mikejefferiesL4 Hearing that Roy will be officially gone today @ 1pm GMT.
But the bullshit stories are getting creative, never had the bus driver angle before..

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/7uu9n5

On Thursday 6th January 2011, @sparky_buttsnif said:
I drove the Liverpool Team Bus tonight and i can say that there was a lot of arguing on the bus not only onthe way back but on the way there aswell.

From what i can gather, gerrard and reina were tagged together against hodgson and lee and you would think that gerrard and reina were managing the squad rather than hodgson and lee. Gerrard told hodgson to "shut it" a number of times and that he had better find a new captain because he wasn't playing under him ever again.

so take this as you will ive just passed the msg on
watch this space

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 343626.stm
-------------
BBC Sports News Correspondent

Liverpool's owners are considering whether to sack manager Roy Hodgson but no decision has yet been taken, BBC Sport understands.

Liverpool are 12th in the Premier League table following Wednesday's 3-1 loss at Blackburn - their ninth defeat in 20 top-flight games this season.

With over half the campaign gone, the 18-times league champions are currently four points above the relegation zone.

Hodgson left Fulham to take charge at Anfield in July.

The 63-year-old replaced Spaniard Rafael Benitez but has struggled to win over the Liverpool fans as his side have laboured in mid-table.

606: DEBATE
Should Liverpool stick with Hodgson?

A 1-0 home defeat by Wolves on 29 December piled the pressure on Hodgson before Saturday's last-gasp 2-1 win over Bolton looked to have earned him some breathing space.

However, following the poor performance at Ewood Park, Hodgson refused to discuss his future and said only that he felt "dejection, bitter disappointment, frustration" at the result.

The former Inter Milan, Blackburn and Switzerland boss was appointed by Liverpool before the current owners, New England Sports Ventures, took over the club in October.
---------------
Last edited by darkvoid on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brendan, the end is nigh :icon_thumbsup:

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:31 pm

sky news - 'sources say no decission has been made but results are very discouraging'. what the fuck does that mean? either back him or sack him ffs

spy
Posting Freak

Postby spy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:44 pm

sky news - 'sources say no decission has been made but results are very discouraging'. what the fuck does that mean? either back him or sack him ffs
Kenny Dalglish has apparently said that he does not want the job on a temporary basis.

So the way I see it, unless they have someone permanent lined up - how can they sack Hodgson without anyone taking his place. Even a temp replacement e.g. Sammy Lee would be a mistake in my eyes.

So "no decision" doesn't mean anything. They can't say anything else.
Did I watch the match last night? I was there mate.

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:15 pm

No decision probably means "We are scouring Europe for a manager and we need some time"

Lorenzo
Posting Freak

Postby Lorenzo » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:37 am

We wont be put out of our misery for along time so. Let John Mc Mahon take over for a bit if Kenny doesn't want it. I dont care who it is, we need to get Roy out sharpish. For his own sake more than ours

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:19 am

He may be gone
Seen packing his stuff into the boot of his car

spy
Posting Freak

Postby spy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:25 am

We wont be put out of our misery for along time so. Let John Mc Mahon take over for a bit if Kenny doesn't want it. I dont care who it is, we need to get Roy out sharpish. For his own sake more than ours
you're nuts
Did I watch the match last night? I was there mate.

Lorenzo
Posting Freak

Postby Lorenzo » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:33 am

you're nuts
Crazy Larry... Thats me!!

Just making the point, I really couldn't care less who it is, it cant get any worse..

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:01 am

fucksake hodgson is harder to get rid of than a dose of galloping knob rot :shakey:

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:42 am

Attacking football tomorrow then ?

Fuck it im staying up to retard-o-sclock to watch the game live. fuck work on Monday :icon_mad:

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:13 am

Yeah, fuck it. You've got to watch this one.

I wonder what the line up will be? Gerrard in midfield I reckon, although I'd put him up front with Torres myself.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:19 am

Attacking football tomorrow then ?

Fuck it im staying up to retard-o-sclock to watch the game live. fuck work on Monday :icon_mad:
That's the spirit soldier, Mason storm would do no less tbh tbf tbs tbs :icon_thumbsup:
I wonder if now Roy has gone the truth will come out about the supposed bust up v. Blackburn. I'm dead curious to know more details about that.

Also, can you imagine carra's reaction when he found out kenny is in charge? I bet he was jumping round like an ADHD kid on coke :icon_lol:
Last edited by VAN HALEN on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

mcfly

Postby mcfly » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm

I have never been this excited for one of our matches in a long time tbh. It's like when Fowler came back. Obviously it will mean more to those who witnessed what we did in the 80's. Let's hope Kenny has more of an impact than Fowler though.

Have you lot seen/heard any stupid comments on facebook or similar. One of my brothers 'friends' on there said he's going to burn his shirt because Kenny has been appointed, because his reason for leaving wasn't justified. What a complete cunt smudge :neutralol:
Last edited by mcfly on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:14 pm

What the fuck :icon_lol:

Yep I'm nervously excited too. Can't wait for the program to start ffs.

mcfly

Postby mcfly » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:48 pm

My mum is charging up her phone so we can listen to radio city commentary rather than ITV, you can't beat the radio city commentary tbf. I hope Aldridge is on, he should be.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Ian Rush stating the blindingly obvious whilst afraid to throw himself into a managerial position.

On a side note- hows the flood water levels down your way Mr Storm?

Could be an opening line for a chaep as chips home insurance ad :icon_redface:

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Im in Sydney so no flood bother my way but it's proper sick. I have spent a good while in Brisbane and the river is literally in the heart of the city it's gonna take fucking ages to sort that out mate. Im off to Perth in a few weeks..bushfires over there :icon_uhoh:

We have been linked with many cunts but out of these cunts who would we get in if any...

"Aggression: Blackpool dominated midfield, and that was largely due to a lack of leadership and aggression in that area. A new signing with those qualities, such as Mark van Bommel, is desperately required. Liverpool have also checked out Sunderland’s Lee Cattermole, Scott Parker at West Ham and Wigan's Mohamed Diame, as well as Real Madrid’s Lassana Diarra, who also knows his way around the Premier League."

"Attack: A lack of goals when controlling games has been a problem all season, largely because of the indifferent form of Fernando Torres. Some competition to get him firing again is required. The club are looking at Luis Suarez, who would cost around £15million, and they have watched Dutch forward Eljero Elia, Wigan’s Charles N’Zogbia, Daniel Sturridge of Chelsea and towering Cluj centre-forward Lacina Traore."

and who do you wanna see us sign !?

Return to “Football Forum”