Versus the Jewellery cunts

Miles as well have a forum for everything Football
spy
Posting Freak

Re: Versus the Jewellery cunts

Postby spy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:39 am

All the fucking Salah Akhbar Egyptian loons hammered Manes Instagram post after the win saying he is selfish/a cunt and should have passed to Salah. He has had to delete the post. Toxic as fuck them lot. When he moves on them lot cease to 'support' Liverpool.
Yeah. The political stuff around him is ridiculous. He was runner up in the Egyptian elections cos so many ppl put his name on their ballot papers.

In another article he was pissed off that he was getting visitors in his hotel room till 6am during the World cup. Politicians and other influential ppl and mates just showing up.

Must be fucking difficult

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:41 am

Then the Egyptian FA have been merking him as well. I don't think Egypt have had a global star like this since Cleopatra :josh: so they are overdoing it and yes a lot of it seems to be politically loaded.

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:02 am

Really does. You can imagine they are all scumbags as well. Well, they're politicians, so that goes without saying, but he was pictured with one before the WC wasn't he? One that was particularly scummy. They all want a piece of him.

Return to “Football Forum”