Arsenal

Miles as well have a forum for everything Football
VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Arsenal

Postby VAN HALEN » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:47 pm

They're in a right state aren't they. Losing Ox, Walcott, Sanchez and probably Ozil.

All because Wenger doesn't know how to use them properly as players, or keep them happy.

Who is going to want to go there now? It's sad really as I generally respect them as a club, and whilst Wenger is currently a bit like a weird old relative who just won't go home, he was once a decent manager going toe to toe with Fergie and bringing his club trophies.

Even other clubs are mocking him.
Earlier we reported how Arsene Wenger had been asked about Arsenal's reported move for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

Wenger was coy about the Gunners hopes of signing the Gabon international this month, but nonetheless his club seem irked.

Borussia Dortmund's official Twitter account have re-tweeted a piece featuring an interview with their sporting director Michael Zorc which criticizes the speculation.

"We find it disrespectful to speak about players of other clubs", he said.

"There is no contact with Arsenal. We assumed that Arsene Wenger would have enough to do to take care of the performances of his own players."

Zing.
Ooft :icon_lol:

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Re: Arsenal

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:43 am

Jonny Evans in as well maybe :icon_lol:

Really hope they don't get Abmamabybang, Mikeytryman would be a good trade as well for Dirty Sanchez.

The fee we paid for Ox is starting to look reasonable, he is coming along leaps and bounds. I sit opposite a Gooner at work, I said thanks for letting him go...who would you rather have right now....Ox or Iwobi :spaz:

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:17 am

I can understand them getting Evans in, but apart from that, the club seems to have descended into chaos the last couple of years. And it used to be fairly well run. The amount of stick Wenger gets now, I'd be off myself. I used to think he was a really good manager, but I think his time is up now.

I found them generally inoffensive down the years, but I hope he leaves and then they get a Moyes of a manager in to replace him.

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:30 am

What fucks me off is the french cunts willing do business with that moaning cunt.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:40 am

Well he is French.

legitimate first
Posting Freak

Postby legitimate first » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:04 am

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:46 am

Not a patch on the one I done for Lucas.

Return to “Football Forum”