Liverpool Video Thread

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:19 am

Dub's idea I just thought I'd start it:

[my-youtube width=425 height=344][/my-youtube]

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

RE: Liverpool Video Thread

Postby Damie Karras » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:21 am

I might have some from my personal collection on an old memory card if I can find it

I'll add my photos too

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:26 am

In HD that as well :icon_thumbsup:

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:28 am

Fucking great first vid

Remember when 6 mins added time was announced and the camera panned to people biting their nails in the crowd and you could clearly see someone in a gangway say "Fucking 6 minutes!!!" and start waving his arms about

Fucking great night that
I had a chance to go to it, my brothers went and I could have got a ticket with them but I held off saying if we won I'd want still want to go to the final and wouldn't have the money to do both

So I just went to the final :icon_proud:

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:31 am

Fucking great first vid

Remember when 6 mins added time was announced and the camera panned to people biting their nails in the crowd and you could clearly see someone in a gangway say "Fucking 6 minutes!!!" and start waving his arms about

Fucking great night that
I had a chance to go to it, my brothers went and I could have got a ticket with them but I held off saying if we won I'd want still want to go to the final and wouldn't have the money to do both

Lucky mothercunt :poundit: I was only 12/13 at the time and I can only vaguely remember me and Jacques running out into the street when Dudek saved Shevchenko's pen

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:22 am

I have all my pics and a few vids on an old memory card which I found recently when we went through my mums stuff, I dunno exactly where it is and it's too late To start rummaging

I'll get it tomorrow and post the stuff

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:37 pm

That would be great to see mate :icon_thumbsup:

spy
Posting Freak

Postby spy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:38 am

Fucking great first vid

Fucking great night that

Lucky mothercunt :poundit: I was only 12/13 at the time and I can only vaguely remember me and Jacques running out into the street when Dudek saved Shevchenko's pen
Fucking hell - 12 or 13...... :rollol:

I'll try and find some of my footage from Olympiakos and also lots of 2007 footage - including Athens :wave:

In the meantime:
John Barnes - one of my all time favourites. Makes most of our players in the past 10 years or so look like fucking amateurs...
Did I watch the match last night? I was there mate.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:48 am

is there anyway to upload an album

i cant be arse uploading 40 individual pics

spy
Posting Freak

Postby spy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:53 am

Forgot how great this final was....that 3rd by Gerrard..still makes shout "fuck off" at the screen..

TBH - if I had done what Gerrard has done on the pitch, I would be a proper cunt - humility would fly out of the window. I'm surprised he's able to hold it down....I'd be twatting shit dj's in clubs pretty much every weekend tbf, tbh etc etc

mcfly

Postby mcfly » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:08 am

I still can't believe that goal, it's just fucking amazing, absolutely amazing. If that was scored in the first minute it would have been a wonder goal, but right near the end, having had cramp just before it, fuck me it's just amazing. One of the best goals ever. You can tell how tired he is from his celebration or lack of.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Fucking great first vid

Fucking great night that

Fucking hell - 12 or 13...... :rollol:

I'll try and find some of my footage from Olympiakos and also lots of 2007 footage - including Athens :wave:

In the meantime:
John Barnes - one of my all time favourites. Makes most of our players in the past 10 years or so look like fucking amateurs...
that brings back memories
was living in romford back then. use to go to about 70% of the games.
got the sack from 3 jobs in about 5 months for not going into work for the half day on the saturday overtime. instead i use to fuck off to the games

spy
Posting Freak

Postby spy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:32 pm

You used to live in Romford?

I'm doing a stint there myself at the moment, well more Dagenham. It's a bit shit. Can't imagine what it was like back then

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:05 pm

use to live in collier row . north romford. had an aunte who lives there. yep Romford was a a bit of a shithole back then too but you got to loves those easy essex birds
was basically just a base for me really. did alot of work in london but we moved around quite a bit
Last edited by darkvoid on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Football Forum”