Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Hodgson...

Postby Damie Karras » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:06 am

Didn't mean to be critical..... :icon_confused:

Fucks sake it's embarrassing
Roy....
He left you with a shit squad....you have every right to to be annoyed
Stop being a fucking yes man....yes there is a "rafa core" but you dint need to please them

Real footysupporters will be happy with italians

spy
Posting Freak

RE: Hodgson...

Postby spy » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:53 am

Left him a shit squad? That's fucking outrageously inaccurate.

He was left with a good squad, probably better than any he has ever worked with.

Hodgson is a disaster.

And I'm not a Rafa fan
Did I watch the match last night? I was there mate.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:14 am

He (rafa) left him (hodgson) with a worse squad than that which he took over....

Why is hodgson apologising for benitezs squad? Fuck off Roy!
He is right to criticise and back tracking now makes him look like a mong

Yes rafa is 100 x times his superior....but that's saying something

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:21 pm

he`s just a fucking idiot dub
all he was tryin to deflect the blame on to somebody else but the idiot didn`t realise that trowin shit at rafa would cause an outrage among lfc fans and now he`s tryin to smooth over his stipidity.
so he`s not going to behind the transfers which is some good news
now all we got to do is get someone in to look after the match tactics and somebody to pick the team oh and somebody to do press interviews .

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Rafa is a cunt, ruunin his mouth from abroad . Watched an Oz footie show and the general consensus was that Rafa fucked us over, he knew that he wasn't getting any money and would get fucked off/was gonna fuck off and stitched us up by not signing players the season before he left and i agree.

He has not inherited a good squad at all, no width, only one world class striker, no world class pure defensive mid.

Look at the team that Rafa has taken over getting creamed by Spurs in pretty much both legs that would never have happened in Mourinhos day's. Hes a fucking joker...who should perhaps have heeded his own advice when we were clear of United by a good few points and concentrated on the 'team he has'(or whatver he said to roy) and kept his fucking mouth shut rather than ranting about facts.

Just to clarify im no Roy fan boy and feel we are still far too defensive under his management. But if you chaps think he is doing a bad job...who should take over ?
Last edited by Macho Man Randy Savage on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Rafa is a cunt, ruunin his mouth from abroad . Watched an Oz footie show and the general consensus was that Rafa fucked us over, he knew that he wasn't getting any money and would get fucked off/was gonna fuck off and stitched us up by not signing players the season before he left and i agree.

He has not inherited a good squad at all, no width, only one world class striker, no world class pure defensive mid.

Look at the team that Rafa has taken over getting creamed by Spurs in pretty much both legs that would never have happened in Mourinhos day's. Hes a fucking joker...who should perhaps have heeded his own advice when we were clear of United by a good few points and concentrated on the 'team he has'(or whatver he said to roy) and kept his fucking mouth shut rather than ranting about facts.

Just to clarify im no Roy fan boy and feel we are still far too defensive under his management. But if you chaps think he is doing a bad job...who should take over ?

This

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:03 pm

Moyes if we could get him, has built a tidy outfit at everton, always sticks up for his team and the club (unlike Roy), likes to have a go at so called bigger teams...you'd never see him set up his team to "contain" (a favoured term of hodgsons) a team like Manchester united, seems to know exactly how to utilise young talent...his timing is excellent here, passionate

Then there is the usual heavy hitters of European football Pellingrini, Hiddink, Rijkaard etc

Theres loads of better options than hodgson

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Hiddink would be my choice from those. In fact, I wouldn't really want the other two.

I think Rafa can be a great manager. He did say he was expecting a tough season at the start of his last one, due to the lack of signings.

You only have to look at some of our results under him. We've well beaten Chelsea, Man U, Barca, Inter, Madrid and more all on their own grounds and...

Sorry, I've had to do some work, and I've lost my train of thought now.

mcfly

Postby mcfly » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 pm

I want Hiddink too. I've said this before but I wanted him to replace Benitez.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:45 am

do you really think spurs creamed inter over the 2 games? jesus inter could/should have 6 or 7 up at h/t in the san siro . they had a couple more good chances in the 2nd half. spurs had 4 chances and bale scored 3. 2 in the last minute which made it look like they might have deserved a pt which they sure as well didn't. inter played some great attacking football in that game. yep spurs deserved to win the other night but it was basically because of bale. i'm not a big rafa fan but hodgson is an idiot for mouthing off in the press about him. what did he expect? rafa had the right to reply. did hodgson think the fans would back him if a war of words started and had to issue a cringworthy appology when most backed rafa. who to replace woy? at this stage anybody (with the exception of fat sam redknapp) would be better

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:58 am

do you really think spurs creamed inter over the 2 games? jesus inter could/should have 6 or 7 up at h/t in the san siro . they had a couple more good chances in the 2nd half. spurs had 4 chances and bale scored 3. 2 in the last minute which made it look like they might have deserved a pt which they sure as well didn't. inter played some great attacking football in that game. yep spurs deserved to win the other night but it was basically because of bale. i'm not a big rafa fan but hodgson is an idiot for mouthing off in the press about him. what did he expect? rafa had the right to reply. did hodgson think the fans would back him if a war of words started and had to issue a cringworthy appology when most backed rafa. who to replace woy? at this stage anybody (with the exception of fat sam redknapp) would be better

Did you walk in on Hodgson shagging your missus or something? you REALLY don't like him :icon_confused:

Rafatolah

Postby Rafatolah » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:05 am

Here's my thoughts on Roy.

He's joined our club at a terrible time of uncertainty, hes had to deal with the likes of Mascherano leaving and Torres and Gerrard seemingly on the brink. He couldn't buy players until the cash for Masch came (which didn't leave much time), and generally had a restricted budget.

The striking situation Rafa left our club in is a fucking disgrace and unforgiveable. The daft cunt did nothing to remedy it.

Roy is a good manager and I like the man. He speaks the truth, not like that milk bottle loving cunt over in Milan. I hope he stays and is given a decent chance with a stable owner at the helm and the support he needs.

AND IM ABSOLUTELY OVER THE FUCKING MOON THAT RAFA ISN'T HERE.

The Italians are already getting fucked off with him.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:10 am

I agree.

But you know, if we concede a goal ever then he must go, apparently.

It could have been so good with rafa but he was his own worst enemy.

Gotta give Roy a chance, I'm glad someone else sees the bigger picture. Even if he is just the one who steadies the ship and gets us back to a serviceable level then gets replaced, so be it. But for now he deserves some support from Liverpool fans.

Rafatolah

Postby Rafatolah » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:19 am

The short version of the story is that our squad isn't good enough to compete and most of our fans don't realise. Because we are Liverpool there's no God-given right that we should always compete when reality shows otherwise.

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:20 am

I am torn.

Believe the time was right for Rafa to go- he had lost the players respect imo. However he was at the helm for one of the most spectacular crazy brilliant nights we will probably not see the likes of again for some time. Major respect for that.
Just wish he would shut the fuck up now and concentrate on his own job.

As for Roy, give him the season (as long as we dont slip back into the Rzone) - we should have a fair idea by Christmas

Rafatolah

Postby Rafatolah » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:50 am

I agree Lappers baby

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:04 am

I am torn.

Believe the time was right for Rafa to go- he had lost the players respect imo. However he was at the helm for one of the most spectacular crazy brilliant nights we will probably not see the likes of again for some time. Major respect for that.
Just wish he would shut the fuck up now and concentrate on his own job.

As for Roy, give him the season (as long as we dont slip back into the Rzone) - we should have a fair idea by Christmas
this is probably close to how i feel. some people might not know this but i really don't like anything about hodgson. his tactics and formations are poor, his interviews are just odd and unbefitting of a liverpool manager but i'm willing to try bite my toungue and wait and see at xmas (as long as we don't concede the first good in a game). the level of abuse he got for his after match interview about resting players ahead of international as uncalled for and i rather not be seen to be throwing my hat in with them .

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:04 am

I said on here (I think) that I didn't expect anything from Roy this season as his tactics and whatnot are still being implemented. If he manages to get us back into the top four this year then that's fucking great and he would of done better than I thought he would of. Next season I reckon we could challenge for the title with some good buys, I know it sounds 'out there' but that is what I beilive.

Bottom line is I like Woy.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:07 am

I said on here (I think) that I didn't expect anything from Roy this season as his tactics and whatnot are still being implemented. If he manages to get us back into the top four this year then that's fucking great and he would of done better than I thought he would of. Next season I reckon we could challenge for the title with some good buys, I know it sounds 'out there' but that is what I beilive.

Bottom line is I like Woy.
*bites toungue*

Rafatolah

Postby Rafatolah » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:08 am

Win Woy we wrust

Return to “Football Forum”