Klopp is great isn't he

Miles as well have a forum for everything Football
User avatar
darkvoid
Posting Freak
Posts: 12366
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 am

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby darkvoid » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:00 pm

So how many of us had a tug watching his press conference?

Haven't felt such anticipation in years

:kloppodance:

User avatar
darkvoid
Posting Freak
Posts: 12366
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 am

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby darkvoid » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:02 pm

Love his bold statement that he's pretty sure we'll have won at least on title within 4 years

User avatar
Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak
Posts: 13707
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:11 pm

darkvoid wrote:So how many of us had a tug watching his press conference?

Haven't felt such anticipation in years

:kloppodance:


I've not been this excited since I saw you in that vampire outfit tbh Void :pounditrotate:

User avatar
darkvoid
Posting Freak
Posts: 12366
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 am

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby darkvoid » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:17 pm

Don't think I've ever seen a better press conference


Ever!

User avatar
legitimate first
Posting Freak
Posts: 3397
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:49 am
Location: vienna

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby legitimate first » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 pm

The transcripts don't do him justice. Fucking gutted I couldnt watch the press conference. Are there videos of it about yet

Image

User avatar
Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak
Posts: 5794
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 am

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:34 pm

darkvoid wrote:Love his bold statement that he's pretty sure we'll have won at least on title within 4 years


Which is strange because he's only signed on for 3 :WTF:

User avatar
legitimate first
Posting Freak
Posts: 3397
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:49 am
Location: vienna

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby legitimate first » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:38 pm

Corey Feldman wrote:
darkvoid wrote:Love his bold statement that he's pretty sure we'll have won at least on title within 4 years


Which is strange because he's only signed on for 3 :WTF:



I bet the three years he signed on for are within the next 4

Image

spy
Posting Freak
Posts: 3705
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:30 am

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby spy » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:44 am

legitimate first wrote:The transcripts don't do him justice. Fucking gutted I couldnt watch the press conference. Are there videos of it about yet



yes there are. I just watched it but can't find the link again
:ooohello:

User avatar
Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak
Posts: 13707
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:56 am

spy wrote:
legitimate first wrote:The transcripts don't do him justice. Fucking gutted I couldnt watch the press conference. Are there videos of it about yet



yes there are. I just watched it but can't find the link again
:ooohello:


I started a thread with the vidoes in there you pelican :icon_lol: :AC9:

spy
Posting Freak
Posts: 3705
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:30 am

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby spy » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:10 am

Just seen that - I had watched it from some other link.

User avatar
Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak
Posts: 13707
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:31 am

The atmosphere for his first home match will be unreal. Can't wait.

User avatar
Oh Dear
Posting Freak
Posts: 36569
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:23 am
Location: My life is dope and I do dope sht.
Contact:

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby Oh Dear » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:51 am


spy
Posting Freak
Posts: 3705
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:30 am

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby spy » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:39 am

Macho Man Randy Savage wrote:The atmosphere for his first home match will be unreal. Can't wait.


You going?

Damie Karras
Posting Freak
Posts: 23433
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:16 am

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby Damie Karras » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:26 am

'It's a good appointment, I know him pretty well through our meetings at the coaching classes in Geneva.

'Strong personality, very stubborn , determined and his performances and his career at Dortmund were stellar in his rise to the top.

'I think he'll do very well. I don't like saying that because it's Liverpool, I'm worried about it. No, but he'll do well.'


Spoken by
fergie :4hvvmagme0:

User avatar
Oh Dear
Posting Freak
Posts: 36569
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:23 am
Location: My life is dope and I do dope sht.
Contact:

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby Oh Dear » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:30 am

Damie Karras wrote:
'It's a good appointment, I know him pretty well through our meetings at the coaching classes in Geneva.

'Strong personality, very stubborn , determined and his performances and his career at Dortmund were stellar in his rise to the top.

'I think he'll do very well. I don't like saying that because it's Liverpool, I'm worried about it. No, but he'll do well.'


Spoken by
fergie :4hvvmagme0:

Meh, he says a lot.

L8rb@se
Posting Freak
Posts: 21884
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Re: RE: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby L8rb@se » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:57 am

legitimate first wrote:
legitimate first wrote:I'd be very happy and elated if we fucked Rodgers off for someone like Klopp.

If we really need a new manager, which I'm absolutely sure of, it has to be him or Rafa.



:ninja:


Just been reading through this thread from the start :ninja: :icon_biggrin:

Roly in this thread though :adore:

User avatar
Oh Dear
Posting Freak
Posts: 36569
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:23 am
Location: My life is dope and I do dope sht.
Contact:

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby Oh Dear » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:59 am

Calm down

Calm down

Damie Karras
Posting Freak
Posts: 23433
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:16 am

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby Damie Karras » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:49 am

Gas I started this thread I a dirogrity manner, but not once slammed klopp Dave did though

Let's see how this goes, be nice to have the media onside for once. In this day and age the media circus can make or break a team, a lovable rogue in charge having the journos pissing themselves at pressers
It'll be a joy to report on and that'll rub off on the general public and casual fan. I can't remember a time neutrals wanted LFC to do well

User avatar
Oh Dear
Posting Freak
Posts: 36569
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:23 am
Location: My life is dope and I do dope sht.
Contact:

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby Oh Dear » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:54 am

Damie Karras wrote:Gas I started this thread I a dirogrity manner, but not once slammed klopp Dave did

You fucking coward.

L8rb@se
Posting Freak
Posts: 21884
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby L8rb@se » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:16 am

It's fascinating the way the press and people in general have taken to him. Even rival teams fans (including Utd) seem to be a bit, 'well, I should hate him because he's lfc manager but I just can't'

Like void said I'm actually buzzing for the next game rather than sort of dreading it. The fact Me and void are agreeing speaks volumes tbf tbf.

I have no doubt it may take a while to implement his ideas but I really feel this could be the guy to take us to where we want to be instead of false dawns.

Time to google 'gegenpressing' imho


Return to “Football Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests