Posting Freak

Re: Klopp is great isn't he

Postby legitimate first » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:14 am

oh no

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:16 am

Does this mean Sturridge and him are going to hate each other? I don't really know the difference between these christian cults, one follows the gourd and one follows the sandal or something :icon_confused:

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:20 am

Ruh-Roh
Klopp is a Protestant who frequently refers to his faith in public; in a number of interviews he has referred to the importance of Jesus in his life.[25][26][27]

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:23 am

:icon_lol: :GBDS:

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:50 am

Does this mean Sturridge and him are going to hate each other? I don't really know the difference between these christian cults, one follows the gourd and one follows the sandal or something :icon_confused:
No that should be fine, that Brendan was a Catholic I reckon. I reckon Studgey is church of England/prod. But all are samba boys are catholic :icon_eek:

Can is a Muslim :82y01op:

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:45 am

Fuck I didn't realise Can was a terrorist

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:55 am

Players doing prayer shit on the pitch is really vomit inducing. Ozil does it a lot, that awful muslim palm up nonsense :picardfacepalm: :spaz:

'Dear god, please let me score lots and my team win, i know there are lots of children dying of starvation and aids in the world that need your attention but I am a millionaire and I need your attention more lol tb x'

Keep your idiotic mentalism behind closed doors and stop embarrassing yourself and your species ffs :shant:

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 pm

I can't wait for the big reveal later :pounditrotate: if we mess this up though :icon_mad: :icon_mad:

A lot of haters out there are well jel we're getting #kloppotothekopo :icon_lol:

I see all these comments from mugs upset we're getting a decent manager :cheekyfingers:

Has there ever been this much hype around a manager coming over here? Fucking Sky Sports with a dedicated 'Liverpool manager hunt LIVE!' :icon_lol: ffs the bad mongs http://www.skysports.com/football/live- ... -hunt-live
Last edited by Macho Man Randy Savage on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:32 pm

They just said on talksport he's flying in tonight and will be announced tomorrow.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Ruh-Roh
Klopp is a Protestant who frequently refers to his faith in public; in a number of interviews he has referred to the importance of Jesus in his life.[25][26][27]
:icon_lol:

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:45 pm

Finer details = Kloppo telling them the current transfer committee is total dog eggs
"We're still waiting for the finer details to be sorted out. Jurgen Klopp has told the Liverpool owners that he does want the job but those finer details could still hold things up.

"Nevertheless he is expected to arrive in Liverpool today. It won't be the morning now, it will be later on this afternoon. There has been no definite hold-up but we do know that Jurgen Klopp has been booked into accommodation here for the next two nights.

"Both parties will be hoping to sort out those finer details can be sorted out in the next few hours but we're not necessarily expecting an announcement today but Liverpool are edging closer."

legitimate first
Posting Freak

Postby legitimate first » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:39 pm

Hummels in January?

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:43 pm

Hummels in January?

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:42 pm

:icon_lol:

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:55 am

Some Klopper quotes which I just lifted from 365
After losing the Champions League final: “Everything was pretty great, really. London’s a beautiful city, the weather was fine… It was only the result that was sh*t.”

Upon Mario Gotze’s departure to Bayern: “He wanted to work with Pep Guardiola. I can’t shrink myself 15 centimeters and start speaking Spanish, so he had to leave for that.”

On the difference between Dortmund and Bayern: “We have a bow and arrow and if we aim well, we can hit our target. Only problem is-Bayern have a bazooka.”

To a Guardian hack asking why players wanted to leave BVB: “Look, you work at the Guardian. But wouldn’t you like to work at the sun? More money, less work. More pictures, fewer words…Easy, isn’t it”

After a bad first half: “We went to the dressing room and I told the players “Well, if we’re here anyway, we might as well try to play some football””

On being asked by a fan of Schalke (Germany’s perennial underachievers) how to win the Bundesliga: “I couldn’t tell you that…That would be like trying to explain colour to a blind person.”
Not a single 'oytstanding' in there at all :adorepoundittoppa:

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:57 am

legitimate first
Posting Freak

Postby legitimate first » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:59 am

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

that Guardiola quote is superb

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:22 am

Kloppo, as he is known, is the master of the soundbite and clearly believes in football as an entertainment business. "If the fans want excitement but all you can offer is football chess, then one of you is going to be changing clubs," he once said.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:35 pm

Class :icon_thumbsup:

Return to “Football Forum”