Torres moans like a little bitch

Miles as well have a forum for everything Football
Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Torres moans like a little bitch

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Mon May 21, 2012 5:01 pm

The Chelsea striker ruined the club’s trophy parade by demanding showdown talks over a double snub.

He is fuming over being a sub against Bayern Munich — and not being allowed to take a penalty.

Torres said: “It was a huge disappointment when I saw the starting line-up, maybe the biggest disappointment of my life.

“If it wasn’t for the fans many times this season I would have thrown in the towel.

“There have been many ups and downs and many moments where I felt lost and I didn’t know what to do and where to be.

“I want to thank my family, the club’s owner who have always supported me and backed me and above all the fans.

“This season I felt things I had never felt.

“I felt I’ve been treated in a way I was not expecting and not in the way for which the club brought me here.

“We have had many conversations and now the season is finished we will have more talks to see what happens in the future because this is not the role for which I came and I’m not happy.

“Winning the Champions League makes up for it of course but as far as the future is concerned... well.

“Right now I do feel it’s all worth it but the truth is I’ve gone through some very bad moments - the worst moments of my career - during the season and I am not willing to relive those moments.”

Torres, signed from Liverpool in a £50m deal in January, 2011, revealed he wanted to take a spot-kick in the shootout with Bayern but boss Roberto Di Matteo (below) rejected his plea.

He said: “Yes, I wanted to take a penalty but they didn’t let me.”

Torres, 28, insists the club will now have to provide guarantees that he will be the main man at the Bridge and even then he hinted he will need a lot of convincing.

He added: “The ideal for me for next season is if someone tells me what is going to happen. What role will I have in the team? What function will I have and what is expected of me? Then I can evaluate if it is worth it.

“Football is like that, many times when you feel at your best that is when people count on you the least.”

Torres sensational outburst is the last thing Chelsea wanted as the celebrations over their first-ever Champions League triumph continued yesterday.

The Spaniard, who came on an 84th minute sub for Salomon Kalou, even slammed Di Matteo’s ultra-defensive tactics in the final.

He said: “I felt this was one of my best moments and I was full of great desire and ambition and then I had to start on the bench. In the end I was able to play a bit and help the team.

“What I was thinking when I came on was we had to win. What we were lacking was attack. We were wrong to conform with 0-0 and they punished us with Muller’s goal.

“What had made this team great and what made us win against Napoli, Benfica and Barcelona was that we defended AND attacked.

“And we didn’t attack in the final. We only attacked them in the last few minutes and a bit in extra time — if not this game would have been 1-0.”

Torres had even been dropped by Spain earlier this year and is now sweating on whether he will make their Euro 2012 squad that will be announced this morning.

But his season at least ended with a Champions League triumph that wiped out the memory of the 2008 final heartbreak in Russia for the club’s fans.

The Spaniard added: “We had a star or an angel or whatever you want to call it that maybe the team didn’t have in Moscow. We had the luck champions have.”
Last edited by Van Halen are Fucking Pump on Mon May 21, 2012 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Football Forum”