Andy Carroll watch!- darkvoid loves you man! Now including unseen video footage of AC as kid.

Miles as well have a forum for everything Football
legitimate first
Posting Freak

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby legitimate first » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Maybe but until then we're doing well enough with Kuyt, Bellamy and the whole midfield to support him.
Last edited by legitimate first on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BUM HAM :icon_thumbsup:

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:23 pm

i dont think any one says its carroll`s fault that we paid 35 million for him but once we paid that amount he then becomes a 35 million pound player and thus we should expect more that what he is delivering.
he is not the finished article, this is true and so i`d accept that that he wouldnt be playing to a standard that he could but shouldnt we be seening some sort of potential and thats the thing, he`s showing fuck all, not even a flash of what he could be capable of. Surely a player of what his potential is (£35 million in 2 or 3 years time is what he should be worth) should be showing something ? and that there is the problem . I dont see any potential and if anything i see him as a negitive influence on how the team plays

i get slated for sayin how i feel
fucksake i suggested that Suarez should pass little more often instead of shooting from near impossible angles when there is a unmarked player standing in or around the 6 yard box with an easy tap in. 3 times against Norwich that happend and a second goal would have killed them off instead they equalised

I'm not taking sides with you mate (or anyone for that matter, I support fucking Liverpool) but I agree with what you have said including the Suarez paragraph.
I have just posted a reply to this but it hasn't shown up but long story short I agree with you including the Suarez paragraph. As good as he is (and you didn't say this) I did, he needs someone there and Carroll isn't the person.
it did :neutralol:
Brendan, the end is nigh :icon_thumbsup:

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Maybe but until then we're doing well enough with Kuyt, Bellamy and the whole midfield to support him.
Doing well enough without him.

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:24 pm

i dont think any one says its carroll`s fault that we paid 35 million for him but once we paid that amount he then becomes a 35 million pound player and thus we should expect more that what he is delivering.
he is not the finished article, this is true and so i`d accept that that he wouldnt be playing to a standard that he could but shouldnt we be seening some sort of potential and thats the thing, he`s showing fuck all, not even a flash of what he could be capable of. Surely a player of what his potential is (£35 million in 2 or 3 years time is what he should be worth) should be showing something ? and that there is the problem . I dont see any potential and if anything i see him as a negitive influence on how the team plays

i get slated for sayin how i feel
fucksake i suggested that Suarez should pass little more often instead of shooting from near impossible angles when there is a unmarked player standing in or around the 6 yard box with an easy tap in. 3 times against Norwich that happend and a second goal would have killed them off instead they equalised

I'm not taking sides with you mate (or anyone for that matter, I support fucking Liverpool) but I agree with what you have said including the Suarez paragraph.
I have just posted a reply to this but it hasn't shown up but long story short I agree with you including the Suarez paragraph. As good as he is (and you didn't say this) I did, he needs someone there and Carroll isn't the person.
it did :neutralol:
So I did :WTF:

legitimate first
Posting Freak

Postby legitimate first » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Doing well enough without him.
We were pretty good again yesterday.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:49 pm

have to admit i only saw the last half hour of the game so i cant really comment on how we played last night. from what i saw though i want overly impressed but it wasnt long enough to judge

Lorenzo
Posting Freak

Postby Lorenzo » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Anyone found not to support My Liverpool will be banned!!

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:44 pm

What's wrong with supporting the team? We're doing alright so why do we need to be picking holes in it?
It'd be a different story if we were playing shite and relying on Carroll to produce the goods, that's when you start getting on someone's back not now not when it's not going to achieve anything

This man knows
:icon_smug:

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:48 pm

The blonde behind :giggidy:

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Yeah you say that but she had a massive malteaser sized mole on her chin

legitimate first
Posting Freak

Postby legitimate first » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:07 pm

What's wrong with supporting the team? We're doing alright so why do we need to be picking holes in it?
It'd be a different story if we were playing shite and relying on Carroll to produce the goods, that's when you start getting on someone's back not now not when it's not going to achieve anything
absobloodyexactly

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:31 am

This man knows
:icon_smug:
you`re only sticking up for your mate which is fair enough but seriously the club hasnt got the money to be wasting it on players like quality. we could have bought two top quality players for 17.5 million apiece for what we paid for him
and btw we are only doin alright solely on the talent of one player
Last edited by darkvoid on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:42 am

Well there is the argument that it was Chelsea's money we were spending - we apparently told Chelsea they had to pay us 15mil more for Torres than Newcastle charged us for AC9.

How true that is I don't know

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:20 am

Name 2 good 17.5m players?

spy
Posting Freak

Postby spy » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:37 am

Well there is the argument that it was Chelsea's money we were spending - we apparently told Chelsea they had to pay us 15mil more for Torres than Newcastle charged us for AC9.

How true that is I don't know
It's a stupid argument though. Made by idiots.
Did I watch the match last night? I was there mate.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:05 am

It's irrelevant really. But do you think Kenny and NESV are idiots for buying Carroll for that much?

spy
Posting Freak

Postby spy » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:38 am

It's irrelevant really. But do you think Kenny and NESV are idiots for buying Carroll for that much?
Personally, yes. I think they were all on crack at the time. It was a stupid amount to pay for an injured, unproven player.
Did I watch the match last night? I was there mate.

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:22 am

I never saw him play before we bought him to be honest, but I really can't believe how bad he's been. I was thinking "At least he can't get any worse". Problem is that he hasn't got any better. He's been really, really bad. He does look very low on confidence, and I do think he will improve, but I can't see that he's ever going to be good enough to warrant a starting place. not unless we do become a very average team.

I don't even think Newcastle would want him back. They've been doing better since he left.

I can only think that everyone got caught up in the newspaper hype about him, and bought him hoping he'd do well. I remember some pundits writing him off when Newcastle came up, saying he would cut it in the top league. He hasn't.

And what's wrong with talking about players?

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:27 am

Who said there was anything wrong with it :iconuhohshakeylp0:

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:32 am

Who said there was anything wrong with it :iconuhohshakeylp0:
You did :icon_uhoh:

Return to “Football Forum”