Andy Carroll watch!- darkvoid loves you man! Now including unseen video footage of AC as kid.

Miles as well have a forum for everything Football
User avatar
darkvoid
Posting Freak
Posts: 12366
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 am

Andy Carroll watch!- darkvoid loves you man! Now including unseen video footage of AC as kid.

Postby darkvoid » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:55 pm

This thread is goin to bug the shit out of most of ye lads but i`m sick to death of him at this stage

I`m so tired of people sayin he`ll come good bla bla bla its not his fault we payed 35 million etc
the guy cant control a ball ffs, is he goin to all of a sudden learn a basic skill that most 18 y/o`s have
his off ball running is shit :icon_mad:
his heading wtf he hasnt done fuck all in the air which was a main reason why we bought him. Crotch came on for the last few minutes v stoke last night and we were unsettled in the way that a big CF is to suppose to unsettle teams

i see nothing in his play to suggest that he is even a 10 million player and yes he is a 35 million pound player because that is what we payed for him and that is what i expect from him
yeah its not his fault we payed 35 million but it is his fault that he`s a shite footballer :icon_uhoh: or hold on no its not his fault , its gods fault as he`s the the one who didnt give him any talent :nodding:

i moaned about him last january transfer deadline day when i heard that we had put a 25 or 30 million bid and was delighted that we had the bid turned down only to find out we upped the bid
Last edited by spy on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brendan, the end is nigh :icon_thumbsup:

L8rb@se
Posting Freak
Posts: 21654
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:31 pm

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby L8rb@se » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Well if the points I make are all just blah blah blah and etc like you say then so are yours which makes this a bit pointless, why not go support Barcelona instead :icon_thumbsup:

User avatar
Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak
Posts: 5759
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 am

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Without reading the topic, he is nowhere near worth £35. Not saying anything more or anything less. Not jumping on/off the bandwagon that's all I'm saying.


Good day.




















FUCKING PROVE ME WRONG YOU BIG GEORDIE CUNT!
Last edited by Le Cut Inside Mane on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

L8rb@se
Posting Freak
Posts: 21654
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:31 pm

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby L8rb@se » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Nah I agree and I'm sure Carroll does too, but it was not to do with him, therefore can't be used against him. It's just logic. I know Bridgey is 'sick of hearing it' but it doesn't make it untrue. I get sick of him whining so much that he's basically an anti-supporter but that's the way things are, doesn't mean he's not a good bloke because he is.

I'm frustrated with Carroll the same as everyone else but there is no need for this sort of shit. Sounds like a manc tbh. The logic confuses me, it was Kenny who bought him so if you're gonna blame anyone blame kenny Bridge. You were quick enough to get on Roy's back this time last year and he was only marginally worse than kenny but he hadn't spent 150 mil.

Ian Rush was shit to start with, thank god the Internet wasn't around then, eh :icon_uhoh:

User avatar
Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak
Posts: 5759
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 am

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Plinkett wrote:Nah I agree and I'm sure Carroll does too, but it was not to do with him, therefore can't be used against him. It's just logic. I know Bridgey is 'sick of hearing it' but it doesn't make it untrue. I get sick of him whining so much that he's basically an anti-supporter but that's the way things are, doesn't mean he's not a good bloke because he is.

I'm frustrated with Carroll the same as everyone else but there is no need for this sort of shit. Sounds like a manc tbh. The logic confuses me, it was Kenny who bought him so if you're gonna blame anyone blame kenny Bridge. You were quick enough to get on Roy's back this time last year and he was only marginally worse than kenny but he hadn't spent 150 mil.

Ian Rush was shit to start with, thank god the Internet wasn't around then, eh :icon_uhoh:


I'll be honest mate I'm sick of hearing 'it was nothing to do with him', no it wasn't but he's a fucking professional footballer but he's playing league 1 football, the runs (the few that he does) just take the piss. I could understand if he wasn't getting the delivery but he just runs around like a headless chicken. I just don't think he wants to play for Liverpool.

L8rb@se
Posting Freak
Posts: 21654
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:31 pm

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby L8rb@se » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:11 pm

It doesn't look like his hearts in it, true. Kenny should sort that tbh
Last edited by L8rb@se on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak
Posts: 5759
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 am

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:18 pm

I talk to a toon fan regularly and he said expect him back at Newcastle within 3 years, I told him to fuckoff but it wouldn't surprise me. It cost us nothing but if we had waited until the summer transfer window we could of brought in a quality striker.

L8rb@se
Posting Freak
Posts: 21654
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:31 pm

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby L8rb@se » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Torres leaving the way he did sort of forced the issue, it was a bit of a mess.

I really hope he finds his shooting boots, his lack of pace is annoying I have to agree

User avatar
Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak
Posts: 5759
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 am

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:26 pm

Well yeah exactly it was a mess, if Torres stayed with Suarez fuck me......

It's not just his pace mate it's his general movement, he hardly works into space or tries to get in front of defenders he is just playing shite and it's really fucking pissing me off.
Last edited by Le Cut Inside Mane on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
legitimate first
Posting Freak
Posts: 3349
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:49 am
Location: vienna

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby legitimate first » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Plinkett wrote:You were quick enough to get on Roy's back this time last year and he was only marginally worse than kenny but he hadn't spent 150 mil.



Pardon?
BUM HAM :icon_thumbsup:

L8rb@se
Posting Freak
Posts: 21654
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:31 pm

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby L8rb@se » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Godfrey Taylor wrote:
Plinkett wrote:You were quick enough to get on Roy's back this time last year and he was only marginally worse than kenny but he hadn't spent 150 mil.



Pardon?


Image

:icon_thumbsup:

That might be a fail, try this

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2011/09/ke ... st-27.html
Last edited by L8rb@se on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
legitimate first
Posting Freak
Posts: 3349
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:49 am
Location: vienna

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby legitimate first » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Your conclusion being that Kenny's only a marginally better manager than that ancient gobshite?
BUM HAM :icon_thumbsup:

L8rb@se
Posting Freak
Posts: 21654
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:31 pm

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby L8rb@se » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:47 pm

I'm not making conclusions, I'm just presenting some facts.

User avatar
legitimate first
Posting Freak
Posts: 3349
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:49 am
Location: vienna

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby legitimate first » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:50 pm

shmacts
BUM HAM :icon_thumbsup:

User avatar
darkvoid
Posting Freak
Posts: 12366
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 am

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby darkvoid » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:57 pm

i dont think any one says its carroll`s fault that we paid 35 million for him but once we paid that amount he then becomes a 35 million pound player and thus we should expect more that what he is delivering.
he is not the finished article, this is true and so i`d accept that that he wouldnt be playing to a standard that he could but shouldnt we be seening some sort of potential and thats the thing, he`s showing fuck all, not even a flash of what he could be capable of. Surely a player of what his potential is (£35 million in 2 or 3 years time is what he should be worth) should be showing something ? and that there is the problem . I dont see any potential and if anything i see him as a negitive influence on how the team plays

i get slated for sayin how i feel
fucksake i suggested that Suarez should pass little more often instead of shooting from near impossible angles when there is a unmarked player standing in or around the 6 yard box with an easy tap in. 3 times against Norwich that happend and a second goal would have killed them off instead they equalised


I'm not taking sides with you mate (or anyone for that matter, I support fucking Liverpool) but I agree with what you have said including the Suarez paragraph.
Last edited by Le Cut Inside Mane on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brendan, the end is nigh :icon_thumbsup:

L8rb@se
Posting Freak
Posts: 21654
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:31 pm

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby L8rb@se » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:07 pm

It's not personal, everyone is entitled to their views mate I just think it will always be a circular argument with us because we look at things different. But you can't get annoyed with my reaction when in your first post you said 'I know this will bug people' tbh tbf

I was actually very reluctant about having kenny back even when things were at their worst with Roy because the last thing I want is for him to tarnish his standing at the club.

As for Carroll, yeah he does need to knuckle down, show some heart etc etc but the buck has to stop with kenny because he signed him and it's a managers job to motivate players that are under performing.
Last edited by L8rb@se on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
legitimate first
Posting Freak
Posts: 3349
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:49 am
Location: vienna

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby legitimate first » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Best manager in the world.

We're a good team doing well. Carroll isnt half as bad as when he started. He might still not have learned to control a ball but he learned how to play to the strength of the team and vice versa. Hes far from first choice but that why he doesnt start. It's all good.

City is just a test tube team that wont go collecting titles left right and center as some might suggest. I even read an article comparing them with Barcelona. FFS, they beat a 10 man United team and tore them a new whole because United couldnt stop attacking and opening up.

It's all good and City are not the new superforce of the league. Chill people! :)
BUM HAM :icon_thumbsup:

User avatar
Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak
Posts: 5759
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 am

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:13 pm

your hero wrote:i dont think any one says its carroll`s fault that we paid 35 million for him but once we paid that amount he then becomes a 35 million pound player and thus we should expect more that what he is delivering.
he is not the finished article, this is true and so i`d accept that that he wouldnt be playing to a standard that he could but shouldnt we be seening some sort of potential and thats the thing, he`s showing fuck all, not even a flash of what he could be capable of. Surely a player of what his potential is (£35 million in 2 or 3 years time is what he should be worth) should be showing something ? and that there is the problem . I dont see any potential and if anything i see him as a negitive influence on how the team plays

i get slated for sayin how i feel
fucksake i suggested that Suarez should pass little more often instead of shooting from near impossible angles when there is a unmarked player standing in or around the 6 yard box with an easy tap in. 3 times against Norwich that happend and a second goal would have killed them off instead they equalised


I'm not taking sides with you mate (or anyone for that matter, I support fucking Liverpool) but I agree with what you have said including the Suarez paragraph.


I have just posted a reply to this but it hasn't shown up but long story short I agree with you including the Suarez paragraph. As good as he is (and you didn't say this) I did, he needs someone there and Carroll isn't the person.
Last edited by Le Cut Inside Mane on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak
Posts: 5759
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 am

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Watch Carroll when he was in the *Newcastle starting 11, most prominent in the Championship but it's regardless look at his movement and then watch how he plays for us. Really fucking pisses me off.
Last edited by Le Cut Inside Mane on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
darkvoid
Posting Freak
Posts: 12366
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 am

RE: Andy Carroll watch!

Postby darkvoid » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Plinkett wrote:It's not personal, everyone is entitled to their views mate I just think it will always be a circular argument with us because we look at things different. But you can't get annoyed with my reaction when in your first post you said 'I know this will bug people' tbh tbf

I was actually very reluctant about having kenny back even when things were at their worst with Roy because the last thing I want is for him to tarnish his standing at the club.

As for Carroll, yeah he does need to knuckle down, show some heart etc etc but the buck has to stop with kenny because he signed him and it's a managers job to motivate players that are under performing.


ah no Rich i`m not annoyed with your reaction at mate, if anything i wish i had a bit of your positive attitude.
I know i come across a bit of a negitive cunt, probably because of the liverpool i grew up with and that is still the bench mark i kinda judge us on which in it`s self is unfair to the team as that is over 20 years ago

that part i highlighted is the thing though. What has carroll shows us that proves he under preforming, has he ever even preformed for us or shown glimpses of what he capable of ? thats the issue i have with him
Brendan, the end is nigh :icon_thumbsup:


Return to “Football Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests