V West Brom

Miles as well have a forum for everything Football
darkvoid
Posting Freak

V West Brom

Postby darkvoid » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:58 pm

so we have a tough one today against an old manager with over 36 years of management :poundit:
Fucking hope we destroy the cunts just to say fuck you Woy. He`banged on about it wasn`t his fault because the team wasn`t good enough(yet kenny has lifted us to 6th with basically the same team . swap Suarez for Torres, Carroll being injuried ) and blamed the fans for the defeat against Wolves. Was worried about falling out with his red nosed bum chum over in shitchester.

Yep he found his level. Managing a relegation candidate whom when he took over promised that he didn`t think he`d be able to keep up as he didn`t think were good enough thus keeping up his brilliant man management and press skillls.

Ya he`s doing well with the Baggies. Unbeaten. What is it ? 1 win and 3 draws i think :adore: :adore:

bet you wank you`re self off to that damn LMA trophy every night you useless cunt

If ever there was a game against a lesser team i wanted to win its this one :nodding: so come on Carroll score a hatrick today and we can then put to bed them six months of shit we had to endure
Brendan, the end is nigh :icon_thumbsup:

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

RE: V West Brom

Postby Damie Karras » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Yep annihilate them
But we wont, draw maybe

Is Suarez injured or did he just pull out of the internationals? Still no gerrard ?

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Suarez is fit to play as far as Kenny said yesterday
Gerrard trained this week and was very hopeful to play
and ya i don`t think we`ll annihilate them either but as a Liverpool fan there`s always next year ... :icon_redface: :icon_redface:
Last edited by darkvoid on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:10 pm

I think it's a bit sad that he's going to get booed by the fans to be honest. Alright he wasn't the man for the job, but I'd give it a go if the job was offered to me (I'd re-sign Fowler).

If you look at the stats, I don't think Kenny's return has yielded many more points. There's certainly a better feel around the place, but some of the performances have not been much better that when Hodgson was in charge. I was watching Gerrard and Carragher on last weeks Goals on Sunday, and they said them selves that the team should shoulder a lot more of the blame than they have about the start of the season.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:35 pm

I think it's a bit sad that he's going to get booed by the fans to be honest. Alright he wasn't the man for the job, but I'd give it a go if the job was offered to me (I'd re-sign Fowler).

If you look at the stats, I don't think Kenny's return has yielded many more points. There's certainly a better feel around the place, but some of the performances have not been much better that when Hodgson was in charge. I was watching Gerrard and Carragher on last weeks Goals on Sunday, and they said them selves that the team should shoulder a lot more of the blame than they have about the start of the season.
Have you been following the Woy v Kenny thread on 365? A win today and he'll have a better points total ratio than than Woy did in 5 and a half months

Hodgson is an arse tbh
I can't see him getting too much stick as WBA are at home but if he does he deserves it for the way he alienated the supporters with his cuntish interviews

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:47 pm

I've not followed it no. Show me points for equal amount of games played and I'll listen. I know Kenny could have more points, but not many, and watching us when we played last against Sunderland, we were shit. Everyone would have slated that performance if it was under Hodgson. It shows that we just don't have the team at the moment no matter who is in charge.

And alienating supporters isn't difficult as most people are moaning, whining arseholes at the best of times.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:03 pm

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:14 pm

as bad as our away preformance to Sunderland was it was mile better that anything that we played away under Roy. The one thing was we were solid at the back and didn't give many chances away. At least we're not just not defending deep with two banks of four plus we've got rid of that useless cunt konchesky and don't use poulsen which makes a big difference. Hodgson blamed the fans after wolves plus he took at swipe at kenny another time, he told us of his friendship with the pisshead manure manager. He blamed everone/everything but never took responcibility himself. Every press confrence he bleated on about his damn lma award. Slagged Rafa, all this in 6 months ffs

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:41 am

get the feeling west brom are tryin to get carroll sent off which unless he doesn't kop on he will be
get the feeling west brom are tryin to get carroll sent off which unless he doesn't kop on he will be
shit 1st half
fucking yes 1-0 skertl
reeling in spurs. as results stand we'll 2pts behind with having played a game more with them having to come to anfield. latest wigan 0 spurs 0 and wigan are on top
Last edited by darkvoid on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:23 am

Fuck it.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:27 am

brunt the cunt!

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:51 am

An already shit weekend made worse.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:00 am

ffs! i fucking hate hodgson more now. we deserved that. useless again

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:16 am

We really are shit without gerrard

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:58 am

We really are shit without gerrard
if we're honest with ourselves we've been shit for the last 2 seasons with or without gerrard bar a couple of decent preformances and i mean only decent .

Return to “Football Forum”