Which PS4 game should I get

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Which PS4 game should I get

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:51 pm

Has anybody played The Witcher 3? I'm thinking about picking it up as I'm kind over Black Ops 3 twitch shooter online gameplay which can be an issue with my poor wifi connection.

I want a game that's a real adventure, any suggestions? The fact that GTA...a last gen game is the top rated game still on PS4 is not gr8. Metal Gear was decent but a let down for me overall. Transfomers was fun but I'm not sure where to go next.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Re: Which PS4 game should I get

Postby VAN HALEN » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:42 pm

Witcher 3 is fantastic tbf. Dave didn't get in to it which tells you all you need to know. :icon_thumbsup:

It's one of those ones that requires a significant investment of time. But everything about it is great. Some of the graphics are eye popping.

Like most rpg games it can take a bit to get into it, learning the menu system etc, but it's well worth it.

Fallout 4 was good too but I would put Witcher above it.

If you want something a bit less time intensive try the Batman games, I'm going on the latest one next, they have all been gr8 so far imho.

I still need to play that latest assassins creed as well, which is a great series but I'm starting to feel a bit over saturated by it.

Don't get Star Wars Battlefront, if you want online shooters stuck with COD and Battlefield imho.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:43 pm

The Saints Row games are decent fun open worlders too and should be pretty cheap by now. Imagine GTA with the silliness ramped up to the max.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:50 pm

I might actually get Rayman Legends :josh: as that would be a change of pace and is supposed to be excellent, it's not about beating people up or shooting them :4hvvmagme0:

Batman is a good shout :icon_thumbsup:

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:45 am

DOOMS out soon :poundit: :poundit:

Return to “4thegames”