Looks great

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

RE: Arkham Knight

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Graphics - Great

Gameplay - Average

I don't rate this series.

Got a new AC trailer in the links for that though.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:30 pm

The first two were brilliant. The third dropped a little but was still good. I'm not sure how you could dislike them tbf. The fighting and gadgets and story etc were all brilliant.

Now I have got some time off I'm going to borrow Ass Creed 4 for the PS4 and get stuck into that. You played it?

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:33 pm

I never really liked them.Story was alright I suppose, but I thought the gameplay was so, so. Detective mode made no sense at all.

AC4 Is pretty good. Much better than the one before. Still doesn't reach the heights of a couple of the others, but I really enjoyed it. Let me know if you manage to destroy one of the legendary boats. I found them a right pain and gave up after a few goes.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Detective mode as a challenge/puzzle wasn't that great, probably the weakest mechanic in the game, but it sort of had to be there as Batman is a detective so they had to acknowledge it. Plus it served as a change of pace from all the fighting. So I forgive it.

Yeah the last AssCreed tried real hard to be good but the character was just such a whiny charmless twat. I think they did well to realise that and move on from him quickly. The pace they manage to produce those games is crazy though.

Return to “4thegames”