Page 3 of 6

RE: Women on the telly I would bang

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:06 am
by Damie Karras
Image

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:14 am
by Oh Dear
Get your fucking hands out the way woman :wave:

I still want to put my hands in this top heavy bitch.

Image

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:25 am
by Lap
who are these ladies ?

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:03 pm
by L8rb@se
That last one is Mel Sykes

No wait, the one before

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:52 am
by Oh Dear
I don't even watch Emmerdale. I think it's her big diddies :icon_uhoh:

Image

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:05 am
by Lap
How much has Anne Robinson wasted on cosmetic surgery?
She would have been safer building herself a dick.

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:07 am
by Oh Dear
No one looks better after do they? They just look like they've had loads of surgery.

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:10 am
by Lap
Some do.

You just cant tell they have had it.

Its the bad surgery that sticks out

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:57 am
by Oh Dear
I have deceided Sheridan Smith would get it.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:11 am
by L8rb@se
You stay away from her, she's ruddy mine :wave:

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:17 am
by Oh Dear
You don't really like her, you like that other woman. What's her name. Derek Acorah?

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:22 pm
by Damie Karras
Image

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:17 pm
by Macho Man Randy Savage
Who is that ? and why are loads of slags dying their hair red at the minute ? Some cunt has done it and they are all copying.

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:52 pm
by Lap
dub wrote:Image


Mum
Meet my new partner.

:icon_eek:

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:26 pm
by Damie Karras
Macho Man Randy Savage wrote:Who is that ? and why are loads of slags dying their hair red at the minute ? Some cunt has done it and they are all copying.


Holly from Geordie shore
She's a tramp :poundit:

[my-youtube width=425 height=344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqvslcz73MY[/my-youtube]

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:30 am
by spy
Tulisa -never really thought about it until I saw her pic in some mag at the dentists. TBH it would be like doing a slag off a rough estate... :rollol: TBH - that's probably more achievable...

Image

Image

Image

Oh_Dear wrote:You don't really like her, you like that other woman. What's her name. Derek Acorah?


Oh dear gives Derek Acroah that strange sensation

Image

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:30 am
by spy
I Spy wrote:Tulisa -never really thought about it until I saw her pic in some mag at the dentists. TBH it would be like doing a slag off a rough estate... :rollol: TBH - that's probably more achievable...

Image

Image

Image

Oh_Dear wrote:You don't really like her, you like that other woman. What's her name. Derek Acorah?


Oh dear gives Derek Acroah that strange sensation

Image


:cno:

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:34 am
by Damie Karras
Well this is a turn up for the books

You released that tape didn't you

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:35 am
by Oh Dear
She only likes blokes that have dicks that look like they died a few weeks back.

RE: Women on the telly I would bang now NWS

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:40 am
by Macho Man Randy Savage
Michael O wrote:Well this is a turn up for the books

You released that tape didn't you


Vin in sex tape scandal !!! :icon_eek: