Wanker

Keep on Lulzing
Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Wanker

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:25 am

Very pissed off right now. My mum is in artist and she has been doing volunteer work for a studio, the studio head asked me to do music for one of the gallery events and I agreed, was going really well and then he asked me to bring all of my music production gear (it's a lot of stuff) to the studio which I stupidly agreed to, now the studio security is pathetic anyone could walk in and take what they want so the day after (today) my friend and I went and took all of my stuff home from the studio, when I got home the studio head rang my mum and said he doesnt want me back. Now its like £2000 worth of stuff which I love and without it I'm pretty much fucked music wise. That's the last volunteer work I'm doing.

Some fucking people.

spy
Posting Freak

RE: Wanker

Postby spy » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:32 am

Very pissed off right now. My mum is in artist and she has been doing volunteer work for a studio, the studio head asked me to do music for one of the gallery events and I agreed, was going really well and then he asked me to bring all of my music production gear (it's a lot of stuff) to the studio which I stupidly agreed to, now the studio security is pathetic anyone could walk in and take what they want so the day after (today) my friend and I went and took all of my stuff home from the studio, when I got home the studio head rang my mum and said he doesnt want me back. Now its like £2000 worth of stuff which I love and without it I'm pretty much fucked music wise. That's the last volunteer work I'm doing.

Some fucking people.
Fuck him. He ain't paying you. And why the fuck does he want your stuff there anyway?

TBH these arty types (not your mum) don't live in the real world anyway....
Did I watch the match last night? I was there mate.

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:35 am

TBH these arty types (not your mum) don't live in the real world anyway....

He does come across like that tbf :icon_mad:

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:39 am

Fuck 'em :icon_thumbsup:

My bro had something similar, he plays guitar and with all the cash he got for his 21st he bought a Gibson ( :icon_confused: ) €1200 worth
anyway one of his mates got a reasonably big gig opening for a Doors tribute band in front of 600 people and asked for a lend of my brother guitar which he agreed, they're good friends tbf

anyway my bro was backstage with him and thought yer man wasn't taking good care of the guitar so he picked it up and walked out
there was still plenty of guitars knocking about for yer man to do the gig so it was no skin off his nose

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 am

My bro had something similar, he plays guitar and with all the cash he got for his 21st he bought a Gibson ( :icon_confused: ) €1200 worth
anyway one of his mates got a reasonably big gig opening for a Doors tribute band in front of 600 people and asked for a lend of my brother guitar which he agreed, they're good friends tbf

anyway my bro was backstage with him and thought yer man wasn't taking good care of the guitar so he picked it up and walked out
there was still plenty of guitars knocking about for yer man to do the gig so it was no skin off his nose
Ask your brother what that guitar means to him and it will be the same for me with my stuff

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:47 am

Exactly

by not having your gear locked up properly Tony Harte wasn't looking after it

you had every right to take it

tell him to tickle his own anus with his paint brush :icon_thumbsup:

spy
Posting Freak

Postby spy » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:51 am

Its like that with all equipment, even my decks....hardly touch em anymore but still wouldn't leave them around.

As for the arty types, I've sat through some real shit in my time (as it was my mates) and they are all self congratulatory. I couldn't see what the fucking fuss was about

Ask your brother what that guitar means to him and it will be the same for me with my stuff
Did I watch the match last night? I was there mate.

Darth Raiden

Postby Darth Raiden » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:05 am

what a fucker

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:29 am

Its like that with all equipment, even my decks....hardly touch em anymore but still wouldn't leave them around.

As for the arty types, I've sat through some real shit in my time (as it was my mates) and they are all self congratulatory. I couldn't see what the fucking fuss was about

Didn't know you had decks Vin, what music did you mix?

My mum isn't one of the those snobby arty cunts, she does art for self satisfaction not to show off, she has a masters in art & design and I'm proud of her for that.
Last edited by Le Cut Inside Mane on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:38 pm

a few of my mates who were in a band lent this other band amps/pa and the like for a gig once . anyway aftered they played the cunts never locked the van properly and went of and got pissed and when they came back the van was gone
it was found later abandoned and empty. the equipment was worth in the region of 8,000 or 9,000 i think and tbh these cunts really weren`t actually to bothered and didn`t make one effort to pay it back.
so you totally did the right thing

i own a BC Rich warlock and ii`d be fucked if i`d let anybody use it

Return to “4thelulz”