Am I being racist again lol

Keep on Lulzing
Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Am I being racist again lol

Postby Damie Karras » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 am

Should have had Kenneth as my middle name then it'd be kkk :icon_eek:

Anyway that black kid who pissed in my garden... While in Spain at a Market I picked up a Swiss army knife and said to my lad "let's buy this for calvin" joking, to which he replies "he already has one"
bit of questioning later turns out young mr t has been treatening other kids

His dad gave it to him apparently :wave:
now myself and herself have been talking about what to do, I say fuck them, tell the other parents on the road and ban all the children from hanging out with them, que your a rasict from Kanu
she says leave it as Its only a rumour (my lad hasn't seen the pen knife, just heard this lad acting hard and saying he has it in his pocket)

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

RE: Am I being racist again lol

Postby VAN HALEN » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 am

Just give your lad a spear 'for self defence'. If they say you're mocking their roots just say you never thought of that, wow they must be racists to think of it.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:49 am

if your worried about it dub then you have to tell em. its fuck all to do with racism and everything to do with your kid

CJ and myself don`t want our girls (10 & 4) play with certain kids in our estate but we`re kinda lucky in a way as our back gate leads to the lower part of the estate and the kids down there are a nice bunch compared to the little wankers that live up front. i`ve known some of their parents for years and could give a fuck what they think but there`s no way i want my kids around their little shibags

how old is your little lad btw?

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:27 am

your facebook profile :icon_uhoh:

Return to “4thelulz”