Let's discuss cannabis

Keep on Lulzing
spy
Posting Freak

Re: Let's discuss cannabis

Postby spy » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:38 pm

This is an argument I made lots when I used to smoke weed. I stopped when it started disagreeing with me - i.e. making me extremely para and suspicious.

I think the criminalisation of weed is stupid particularly when, as Rich, says the personal and social negatives are possibly less than alcohol. But then that is being logical and unfortunately we do not live in a world (or system) where logic wins out.

I was happy that I could get it easily, smoke it and do enough social, creative stuff in a system that criminalises it.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:21 am

I've had a good mate of mine effectively lose his mind through smoking skunk. Cannabis psychosis.

The issue here is twofold people may already have deep lying mental issues that are grown through smoking too much skunk....but the big issue is the super skunk we get here. From my understanding the super strong stuff (that is par for the course in my experience) is just not a very nice strain of cananbis compared to say more cultured/mellow strains. It gets you fucking high but paranoia levels etc are bad. If we have to access to more strains you could easily pick out nicer weed.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:16 am

That's a good point, I'd not considered that tbh. Back in the day we had some real ropey shit. Can see why it would send people loopy with the chemicals they used to grow it back then. Nowadays l, as I say, things have moved on and it's all clean and lovely.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:52 am

Return to “4thelulz”