Solo - you go first

Keep on Lulzing
VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Re: Solo - you go first

Postby VAN HALEN » Mon May 28, 2018 9:01 am

I'm looking forward to seeing a better quality copy. Yeah that spoiler was fun and opens up some real possibilities, plus
its nice to see a proper trained force user jedi/sith type character in some way, instead of Rey the cheat code character and Ben solo making it all Twilight in space :icon_uhoh:
It's by no means perfect but there was enough there for me to like so I'm happy enough with that after that Last Jedi bullshit.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Mon May 28, 2018 9:05 am

I didn't think Arlen whatsisface did a bad job either tbh, and Donald Glover is very good, Dany is lovely but not a gr8 performance in this imho

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Mon May 28, 2018 9:31 am

Re: the spoiler, and again I haven’t seen the movie yet

But
emelia Clarke is getting slaughtered in all the reviews
She is fucking awful and always has been, I don’t know how she got cast in the first place
But now it seems it’s being set up for sequels with her as darth maul apprentice :picardfacepalm: fucking hell

However, using the Darth Maul character from the cartoons, and the bollox TLJ they are seemingly diluting the Sith/Jedi

In the cartoons Darth Maul recovers through the force and hatred of obi wan and the emperor. He’s neither Jedi or Sith.
Asono leaves her role as Anikans apprentice, again not a Jedi or Sith
Kylo, although on the dark side is never described as Sith

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Tue May 29, 2018 10:02 pm

Ok so having seen the film now I watched a few YouTube video and someone highlighted the redlettermedia predictions for it from a few months back....it's actually ridiculous how much they predicted correctly.

Obviously don't watch till you've seen the film.

Return to “4thelulz”