Has anyone had any good news of late?

Keep on Lulzing
spy
Posting Freak

Re: Has anyone had any good news of late?

Postby spy » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:41 am

That's exactly what I need to do.
Its not been too bad to do. Reducing alcohol has helped massively

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:50 am

Yeah. Bloke who comes in to where I work had a heart attack earlier this year. Gave up the booze and the weight fell off him. Been meaning to cut back a lot myself, but I've just arranged to meet some mates in the pub for the game Saturday. I'll be on it all day.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:24 am

Brother is in a shit state again. I don't know if you remember, but about five years ago, he started suffering with depression. Ended up losing his job.

Got another job, and he reckons that's causing him immense stress. Long days and a lot of travelling don't help. Anyway, him and his wife are fucking skint these days. He's been so bad with money in the past, I don't think he's even got a bank account. He asked me to go round to see him the other day as he's been feeling really bad again, and had the week off. Money is so tight, but as he's had so much time off sick, he didn't get paid last week. Just a merry go round of shit.

What has made it worse is that he told me that he's been stealing money from work to tide him over :picardfacepalm:

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:47 am

Hard to do anything for someone with money troubles, if you bail them out they learn nothing and are quickly back to square one.
A loan will just add to the problems.

I know too well how depression can suck the motivation out of someone.

He should look for a new job, one with more overtime or weekend work, just has to get in the mindset that in couple of months things will be better if he works hard for it

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:55 am

Yeah, we spoke about that. Not many jobs going near him, but his pay is so shit he might as well get a job shelf staking in Tesco's. Al least he'd get a discount on food for fucks sake. I think he's going to lose this job as well. He's making a lot of excuses now to be honest. Seems to have forgotten that's he done all this in his last job as well. I know he's drinking far too much. He's got a two year old kid as well.

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:30 am

I know it sounds like basic advice and it may be easier said than done but knoocking the drink off for a while would sort a few of those problems fairly quickly

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:37 am

Oh trust me. We've all said that to him.

Return to “4thelulz”