How many of your teachers were peado's?

Keep on Lulzing
Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

How many of your teachers were peado's?

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:39 am

I think I can count three genuine case.

Mr Adams - Done time for being a nonce. Nailed on.

Mr Mars - Had an affair with an ex pupil ending his career.

Mr Oldcorn - If he caught you standing outside of the class because you had been bad, he would ask you a few questions about why you were there before asking you what you had done with your girlfriend. Never done time, but I remember a couple of teachers getting on his case about this. Freaky cunt.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Re: How many of your teachers were peado's?

Postby Damie Karras » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:30 am

Pretty sad story coming out of my old neighborhood, something everyone knew about but no one ever done anything.

There’s this man, Tony Lynch, he’d be 60 now. Growing up he’d host football tournaments, he’d build goal post, mark out the pitches etc. same with Wimbledon he’d do up a pretty good grass court and host tennis.
My elder brothers generation (8-10 years older) would be involved and later us, and even further on kids I know that are in there 20s now.
Everyone in the neighborhood got involved. However he kept a select few as “friends” they’d go drinking and stuff and later when this guys mother died they’d drink cans in his house.

We also lived at the foot of the Wicklow mountains and we used to camp out or go hiking regularly as kids. Everyone in the area did. This guy and his friends would build cabins in the woods. Middle of nowhere like and really impressive, Wells were sometimes dug or he’d have rain water systems and he’d have a little generator, so good in fact planning authority’s found one and ordered it to be taken down.
They’d collect bits and pieces from around the village and carry them up on bikes, 15/20 kids and this bloke carried all sorts of shit up the hills. Lots of disguarded carpets which were apparently for sound proofing
Myself, my younger brother and another 2 lads I palled with whose dad was local councilor were never invited to these cabins either to help build or to stay over. One a friend even brought us to this guys door and asked him if we could go and he said no “they are spoiled babies” :hmm:
This friend brought us to see the cabins on the sly anyway so we weren’t fussed and we’d never have been allowed sleep over by our parents.
So one night as teenagers drinking this friend tells us a few of the stories that went on up there. One kid was tied to a headstone in a graveyard and left for the night, they’d come back and scare him by throwing stones or making noises. Kid eventually pissed himself. Then the stories got worse, he’d told us 2/3 kids who got bummed. One lad in my class in primary school was said to have “given it back” not a bumming but he moved his arse back and forth as if he enjoyed it.
Then this lad tells us he too got bummed, he’s crying his eyes out and we don’t know what to say. We didn’t know what rape was, we were more concerned that he was gay now, but we told him he had to tell someone
He never did.

As the years went by there’d be more and more rumors and new kids hanging out with this creep, in his house now because he’d gotten too old for the mountains. Kids we knew were vulnerable would end up hanging around with him.

I used to joke about “lychers little boys” all the time, knowing it was probably more sinister than a joke.
I joked one time about it on Facebook, innocent enough joke, I think it was a picture of a cabin in the woods with a sign spray painted on it saying “free hugs” and I wrote lynchers cabin over it. Anyway another bloke I know pm’d me telling me to take it down, he got really upset he was drunk and went into one about how he was raped too :icon_uhoh:
He tells me he kicked in the guys door and kicked the shit out of him a few weeks back (2/3 years ago now) and that he was being charged with assault despite what this man had done to him as a kid.

Then while I was in Shetland I rang my dad and he said 2 other lads I’d grown up with are pressing charges for rape and were going around telling other victims that their story too would come out in court and to be prepared.

A long post but there is so much more detail I could go into :scared:

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:59 am

There were 2. Both priests . Fr jack was a surprise when he got caught , he genuinely seemed ok. Crept into the boarders dorms one night and started wanking one of them.
The other, Fr lippy was another but never got caught. Modus operandi.. Single good looking boys out during lunch time patrol , bring them up to his room on a trumped up stupid disciplinary., sit them on his knee , tickle , titty twist , listen to him breathe heavily as they felt his boner rise underneath them as they sat on his knee . But strangely that was as far as it went, hundreds of us - me included would testify to this .
He must have been waiting for that magic moment when someone brought his sick mind to the next level by saying oh yes , fuck me in the ass father. Thankfully it looks like it never was said .then again nothing shocks me when it comes to the men of the cloth

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:09 am

Bet Dave wasn’t expecting these replies :icon_surprised:

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:21 pm

I was actually. It's shockingly rife.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:30 pm

Nothing as savage as those two posts here but we did have an old welsh perv in secondary school who used to move the pretty (and slaggy) girls down the front all the time so he could try and peep down their tops or whatever. It was just really obvious and sad. That's all I can think of really. At the time there was probably loads of shit going on that I didn't notice or know about.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:44 am

Pretty sad story coming out of my old neighborhood, something everyone knew about but no one ever done anything.

There’s this man, Tony Lynch, he’d be 60 now. Growing up he’d host football tournaments, he’d build goal post, mark out the pitches etc. same with Wimbledon he’d do up a pretty good grass court and host tennis.
My elder brothers generation (8-10 years older) would be involved and later us, and even further on kids I know that are in there 20s now.
Everyone in the neighborhood got involved. However he kept a select few as “friends” they’d go drinking and stuff and later when this guys mother died they’d drink cans in his house.

We also lived at the foot of the Wicklow mountains and we used to camp out or go hiking regularly as kids. Everyone in the area did. This guy and his friends would build cabins in the woods. Middle of nowhere like and really impressive, Wells were sometimes dug or he’d have rain water systems and he’d have a little generator, so good in fact planning authority’s found one and ordered it to be taken down.
They’d collect bits and pieces from around the village and carry them up on bikes, 15/20 kids and this bloke carried all sorts of shit up the hills. Lots of disguarded carpets which were apparently for sound proofing
Myself, my younger brother and another 2 lads I palled with whose dad was local councilor were never invited to these cabins either to help build or to stay over. One a friend even brought us to this guys door and asked him if we could go and he said no “they are spoiled babies” :hmm:
This friend brought us to see the cabins on the sly anyway so we weren’t fussed and we’d never have been allowed sleep over by our parents.
So one night as teenagers drinking this friend tells us a few of the stories that went on up there. One kid was tied to a headstone in a graveyard and left for the night, they’d come back and scare him by throwing stones or making noises. Kid eventually pissed himself. Then the stories got worse, he’d told us 2/3 kids who got bummed. One lad in my class in primary school was said to have “given it back” not a bumming but he moved his arse back and forth as if he enjoyed it.
Then this lad tells us he too got bummed, he’s crying his eyes out and we don’t know what to say. We didn’t know what rape was, we were more concerned that he was gay now, but we told him he had to tell someone
He never did.

As the years went by there’d be more and more rumors and new kids hanging out with this creep, in his house now because he’d gotten too old for the mountains. Kids we knew were vulnerable would end up hanging around with him.

I used to joke about “lychers little boys” all the time, knowing it was probably more sinister than a joke.
I joked one time about it on Facebook, innocent enough joke, I think it was a picture of a cabin in the woods with a sign spray painted on it saying “free hugs” and I wrote lynchers cabin over it. Anyway another bloke I know pm’d me telling me to take it down, he got really upset he was drunk and went into one about how he was raped too :icon_uhoh:
He tells me he kicked in the guys door and kicked the shit out of him a few weeks back (2/3 years ago now) and that he was being charged with assault despite what this man had done to him as a kid.

Then while I was in Shetland I rang my dad and he said 2 other lads I’d grown up with are pressing charges for rape and were going around telling other victims that their story too would come out in court and to be prepared.

A long post but there is so much more detail I could go into :scared:
This lad got 8 years for this today, he's to be sentenced for another 2 victims next week.

Sentences will run concurrently no doubt and he'll be out in 5. Unless he's kicked to death

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:31 am

That seems ridiculously lenient. But then I suppose they only have proof of so much.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:54 am

Does doesn't it

2 suicides related to this too

I'm not sure nonces get a kicking or hard life in the nick in Ireland but I think there's enough lads from the old neighborhood/community inside that if someone on the outside wanted a favour it'd be easily got

It's vivid as day to me the story of myself and my brother sitting on his garden wall, my mate asking him could we visit the log cabins and this peado saying No because we were spoilt

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:44 pm

So weird and horrible

Nonce getting picky over something like that, like he only wanted desperate, needy kids or something. These peoples minds are fucked though it probably saved you and your brother and mate a whole heap of trauma

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:36 pm

They pretty much get their own wing in prison though, otherwise not many of them would make it back out.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:26 am

They should put them on a small island Battle Royale style with loads of dangerous animals and just let nature take its course rather than waste resources on them.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:46 am

Nonce Island.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:27 am

The Paedo Peninsula.

Return to “4thelulz”