Marijuana

Keep on Lulzing
VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Marijuana

Postby VAN HALEN » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:27 pm

It's a bit of a side story with verything else that's going on, but California has just legalised recreational marijuana :icon_surprised:

Can't be long before our lovely little country wakes up and does the same. :toppa:

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Re: Marijuana

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:11 pm

Bet we don't.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:38 pm

We really should. Really. It's a plant that grows in the ground, who are politicians to keep it from us if we want it? It even has medical benefits. Also, making it legal will end racism. Maybe thats why they won't legalise it :hmm:

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:22 pm

We really should. Really. It's a plant that grows in the ground, who are politicians to keep it from us if we want it? It even has medical benefits. Also, making it legal will end racism. Maybe thats why they won't legalise it :hmm:
Doesn't Heroin grow in the ground?

legitimate first
Posting Freak

Postby legitimate first » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Doesn't Heroin grow in the ground?

Are you serious? The opium poppy grows in the ground. Making heroin from it is an elaborate semisynthetic process.

Legalising marihuana would get rid of a lot of shit doing the rounds in the street. Then again if you're stupid enough to buy weed off some random street thug, not knowing what's actually in there, you only have yourself to blame.
I'm fine either way.

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:53 pm

That's how most people buy their gear isn't it?

I think it's just another thing for people to fuck themselves up with really.

legitimate first
Posting Freak

Postby legitimate first » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:23 pm

Yeah, most people are idiots.
Legalising it could get rid of a whole bunch of problems regarding drug abuse.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:27 am

Strangely enough I heard there a motion to be raised in Irish Parliament to legalise medicinal use

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:44 am

Don't see anything wrong with it. I'm high now and apart from making me feel a bit better and things seem more enjoyable, I'm fine. The damage alcohol has done to my body (although partly my own fault due to misuse) and it's legal yet marijuana isn't is fucking strange in my eyes.

Smoking it when you're young is a big no no though, it can fuck your head up when you're going through your teens and smoking it. Not in all cases though obviously.

legitimate first
Posting Freak

Postby legitimate first » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:42 am

absolutely right, and as with anything else you'd do well applying the general maxim of consuming in moderation

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:56 am

Strangely enough I heard there a motion to be raised in Irish Parliament to legalise medicinal use
Ming?

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:09 am

absolutely right, and as with anything else you'd do well applying the general maxim of consuming in moderation
Not actually true though. apparently it can bring serious mental health issues that may have being lying dormant in certain people. There seems to be a connection with high THC content of the likes of skunk and schizophrenia and depression so maybe legalising it would actually mean there could be some control over THC content. don't really have major issues with legalising it but definitely should be legal for medical purposes. My gf's brother's gf suffers from MS a d like needs her weed to easy the symptoms

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:53 am

My point about misusing alcohol is that you can't really misuse marijuana. It might make you lazy after a lot of use but it certainly wouldn't damage your health if you were using a vaporiser. I just don't like the fact that alcohol is legal and marijuana isn't.

legitimate first
Posting Freak

Postby legitimate first » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:29 am

Yes I got that, just wanted to point out too much of anything is never good for you.

Void, thats what I'm saying. Positive aspects in legalisation definitely overweigh.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:16 am

My point about misusing alcohol is that you can't really misuse marijuana. It might make you lazy after a lot of use but it certainly wouldn't damage your health if you were using a vaporiser. I just don't like the fact that alcohol is legal and marijuana isn't.
So stoners then? Clearly suffering long term effects :ooohello:

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:37 am

So stoners then? Clearly suffering long term effects :ooohello:
Like what? becoming gay? :ooohello:

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:49 pm

It can bring mental health issues to the fore that might not have shown up otherwise

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Yes I got that, just wanted to point out too much of anything is never good for you.

Void, thats what I'm saying. Positive aspects in legalisation definitely overweigh.
The other positve aspect is that it should cut the criminals out of picture. The question for me is how do you prove you are buying it from a legit source? Would legalising it stop the illegal growing /selling or would their be an increase in the uncontrolled sales and strengths.
Personally yeah legalise it but i think its not just as simple as just turning around and saying it legal now.
As i said though, medically it should be available though as it is an important thing for MS sufferers

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:50 pm

lads this is what happens to you if you smoke too much weed...because I got high etc etc

:josh:

legitimate first
Posting Freak

Postby legitimate first » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:00 am

wtf

and no, this is what happens when you are a cunt

Return to “4thelulz”