Marijuana

Keep on Lulzing
Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Re: Marijuana

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:16 am

It can bring mental health issues to the fore that might not have shown up otherwise
Well if you have got mental health issues you have got mental health issues, I'm not sure how you can blame that on using marijuana. If you have schizophrenia or similar issues you shouldn't really be smoking marijuana anyway.

I've got mental health issues and it hasn't made me worse or better.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:22 am

I've seen first hand the effect of smoking too much weed on an old school mate, when we were growing up and in our teens he was a low key dealer to us lot and others, skunk melted his head, he ended up in the mad house. I saw another guy loose touch with reality from smoking too much of it. They may well have had an incarnation towards mental illness but i'm not sure, you don't really get diagnosed with mental illness until you're older...how would you know as a youth.

I was smoking way too much throughout my teens and into my uni days, I packed it all in and my life went on a massive upward curve since then up to now. Stopping smoking weed was the best thing I ever did.

It's all well and good saying things about moderation and not doing it in your teens/youth but that's the time most people are experimenting with drugs, should be the most fun time of your life and you're not gonna say i'll just smoke this one joint and be in bed by 10.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:56 am

wtf

and no, this is what happens when you are a cunt
Fuck that, you cant be having black dudes boxing white girls like that. Just not cool :sno:

Was that her boyfriend who gets up on stage to go after her? Love the little 'hey' wave he gives him before he goes after the girl :icon_nod:

legitimate first
Posting Freak

Postby legitimate first » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:03 am

wtf

and no, this is what happens when you are a cunt
Fuck that, you cant be having black dudes boxing white girls like that. Just not cool :sno:

Was that her boyfriend who gets up on stage to go after her? Love the little 'hey' wave he gives him before he goes after the girl :icon_nod:

Yeah I misread Mark's post, thought he was going on about Afroman smoking too much.
Anyway, what does skin colour have to do with anything?

Lap
Posting Freak

Postby Lap » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:10 am

I blame those gateway drugs. Eg cake

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:46 am

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:23 am

You on the good stuff?

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:39 am

The week I've had, I thought I might have a little taste :rich:

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:45 am

:icon_thumbsup:

Having a few myself.

Roly
Posting Freak

Postby Roly » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:02 am

:spaz:

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:14 am

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:18 am

Interesting and balanced views in here.

We really do need to bust the taboos and negative connotations associated with marijuana. It's pathetic. 50 years ago being gay was illegal, we've revised our attitudes and the world is a bit better for it. Why not with weed? So fucking backwards. It's like when people find out someone smokes it. 'Oh they're just a pothead' etc. If you have a glass of wine with dinner does that make you an alcoholic? Course it doesn't. Come on England sort yourselves out :icon_neutral:

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:52 am

But m8 it causes schizophrenia, makes you lazy and you may actually get AIDS.

I've just had one on my local park chilling with my dog. Only a matter of time before it's legal :icon_thumbsup:

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:30 am

Don't forget it's a gateway to other stuff mate, that means you'll be a smack head in a few years!

Either that or it's just a case of if someone is the kind of person to try other stuff they are going to do it anyway, chances are pot is just one of the things they try along the way and it has no sway at all on other shit they might do. Proof: I've never done smack and never intend to. :salah-akbar:

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:10 am

Same here, tbh I only started smoking it a few years ago but I've never tried any other drugs and apart from maybe micro dosing I don't intend to.

It's amazing how creative it makes me when I have it, anything I'm working on will come out twice as good.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:52 am

But m8 it causes schizophrenia, makes you lazy and you may actually get AIDS.

I've just had one on my local park chilling with my dog. Only a matter of time before it's legal :icon_thumbsup:
Doesn't cause schizophrenia but weed with higher thc can be a switch to bring it to the fore like a trigger. Alcohol is another trigger.
Saying that though for most people it's grand. Alot to be said about legalising it for nothing else as to control the strength and such

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:06 am

Well yeah if you have schizophrenia then maybe you shouldn't be smoking weed or drinking. I do think if its ever legalised you would have to be 21 to buy it as smoking it when you're younger can bring on mental health issues if there is deep underlying problems.

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:40 am

Well yeah if you have schizophrenia then maybe you shouldn't be smoking weed or drinking. I do think if its ever legalised you would have to be 21 to buy it as smoking it when you're younger can bring on mental health issues if there is deep underlying problems.

No I think us more the issue is that constant use of the extra strong weed can bring on schizophrenia. I suppose you could say it was lying dormant and the weed triggers it. It's not that weed causes it or that everybody that is susceptible to schizophrenia will be triggered by smoking but does hugely increase the risks that it will trigger the first episodes of it. As I said alcohol is as bad.
Believe me, I've been watching my mate going down that schizophrenic path and it's heart breaking and there's fuck all I can do. He's completely off his tree when he's drinking and I have no clue who that person is

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:44 am

Me personally, I have no problem with a bit of smoke. use to smoke an once of hash a week back in the day and didn't have much problems apart from putting on a bit of extra weight

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:44 am

Pass da dutchy 2 left hand side iirc. :rich:

Return to “4thelulz”