Still can't believe...

Keep on Lulzing
VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Still can't believe...

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:28 am

that I'm technically at fault for that accident this morning. And the idiot woman was giving it all the attitude. FFS I'm too nice for my own good sometimes. I should have torn her a new shitbox. Stopping for no fucking reason :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz:

Self important bitch who, like the last one, didn't once ask if I was ok. all shaky and a few tears she had, I'm an ocean of calm, guiding her through it etc and all she is doing is trying feeble attempts to get me to admit blame.

Women are cunts when it comes to shit like that, all playing the victim. I should have laughed in her face and made up a load of lies about seeing her texting or something and made her crumble then driven off laughing.

Luckily my boss is sound and saw it for what it was and knows I'm a good driver and dealt with it sensibly. Thick self important bitch. next time it'll be your actual arse that I ram, see how you like them apples :icon_mad:

spy
Posting Freak

RE: Still can't believe...

Postby spy » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:40 am

that I'm technically at fault for that accident this morning. And the idiot woman was giving it all the attitude. FFS I'm too nice for my own good sometimes. I should have torn her a new shitbox. Stopping for no fucking reason :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: :spaz:

Self important bitch who, like the last one, didn't once ask if I was ok. all shaky and a few tears she had, I'm an ocean of calm, guiding her through it etc and all she is doing is trying feeble attempts to get me to admit blame.

Women are cunts when it comes to shit like that, all playing the victim. I should have laughed in her face and made up a load of lies about seeing her texting or something and made her crumble then driven off laughing.

Luckily my boss is sound and saw it for what it was and knows I'm a good driver and dealt with it sensibly. Thick self important bitch. next time it'll be your actual arse that I ram, see how you like them apples :icon_mad:
Did a similar thing in traffic a couple of weeks ago. Couple of big Polish lads - although "technically" it's my fault. Was having a shit day as it was, exchanged details as he reckoned his parking sensors were fucked. Got a bit suspicious as the driver didnt know any of his details. They started to get a but aggro. Threatening to call the cops (not sure why) - so I told them both to back the fuck up and if the cops do come they'll be checking id's....
Did I watch the match last night? I was there mate.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:31 am

Rear ending is always the (rear/driver behinds) fault in the eyes of the insurance

bollocks I say
people are unpredictable so it can never be 100% the driver behinds fault

Darth Raiden

Postby Darth Raiden » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:51 pm

I was hit by a women driver several years ago, she was on my side of the road and was doing 40mph in a 30mph area. I was only doing about 15 as it was near a few parked cars and have to be wary coz of kids running out of nowhere.

she fucking phoned the police and they said it was my fault, wtf. WOMEN DON'T DRIVE CARS (harry enfield sketch)

Return to “4thelulz”