my fucking weekend!!!

Keep on Lulzing
darkvoid
Posting Freak

my fucking weekend!!!

Postby darkvoid » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:09 pm

this is what i have to put up with for the weekend :67s6qro: :67s6qro: :67s6qro:

http://www.jfkdunbrodyfestival.com/index.php

saturday should be intresting as we`re putting on 6 metal/punk bands.
the New Ross town council gave us the go ahead thinkin they`re getting free live bands which will add to the festival
ha ha they`re a bunch of fuckin idiots. Can`t wait to see their reaction to it as we have them playin outside in a car park and it`ll be loud and will fuck with the stuff thats goin on in the town at the same time :icon_smug: :icon_smug: :icon_smug:

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

RE: my fucking weekend!!!

Postby Damie Karras » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:11 pm

The coronas are good tbf and crystal swing would be a right laugh I reckon that bloke is shagging his mum tbh

Vinilla ice :scared:
jedward :icon_uhoh:

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:28 am

heh, sounds mint tbf

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:02 pm

heh, sounds mint tbf
hopefully you`re talkin about our imput into it and not the jedward one.

we put on a punk festival about 6 weeks ago and for the first time we actually made a profit of 60 euro (first time ever that :cno: )
had 30+ bands playin over a weekend and we had over 300 people camping. was a total class weekend

http://www.myspace.com/ggifestival2010

darkvoid
Posting Freak

Postby darkvoid » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:53 am

at home listening to Vanilla Ice and he doesn`t sound half bad. Really don`t understand why the fuck he got mixed up with those two fuckin weirdos. they were on before him and sounded completely and utterly shit.
i assuming the fuckheads will join em on stage for the big number
actually about 15,000 turn up to seem em for fucksake

our gig was fuckin ace and we didn`t get any hassle from the cops or anything :icon_thumbsup: :icon_thumbsup:
The coronas are good tbf and crystal swing would be a right laugh I reckon that bloke is shagging his mum tbh

Vinilla ice :scared:
jedward :icon_uhoh:
from what i could hear from home The Coronas sounded pretty good. must be hard for an actual proper band to have to play second fiddle to 2 useless cunts like jedward

had to bring the 4 y/o home early last night ( how lucky was i ) so i missed crystal swing but from what a mate said the lad maybe bangin his sister as well
Last edited by darkvoid on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “4thelulz”