Michael Jacksons daughter has tried to top herself

Keep on Lulzing
Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Michael Jacksons daughter has tried to top herself

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:08 am

Is the least surprising headline of the year. Must be surround by complete arseholes. Most of whom will be relatives judging by the interviews I've seen to the bastards.

And Stephen Fry tried it last year it turns out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22782913
Stephen Fry has revealed he had to be brought back to the UK to be "looked after" last year after attempting suicide while filming abroad.

In an interview for Richard Herring's Leicester Square Theatre Podcast, Fry said: "I took a huge number of pills and a huge [amount] of vodka."

The actor revealed his producer found him in an "unconscious state".

Fry, who has bipolar disorder, has discussed his struggle with mental health issues in the past.

During the recording with Herring, in front of a live audience at the central London theatre, Fry said it was the first time he had said in public that he is "not always happy".

"I am the victim of my own moods, more than most people are perhaps, in as much as I have a condition which requires me to take medication so that I don't get either too hyper or too depressed to the point of suicide."

Convulsions
Fry revealed the incident took place in a hotel room, adding the mixture of drugs and alcohol "made my body convulse so much that I broke four ribs".

"It was a close run thing," he said.

"Fortunately, the producer I was filming with at the time came into the hotel room and I was found in a sort of unconscious state and taken back to England and looked after."

Fry told the audience that in light of his role as president of the mental health charity, Mind, he wanted to be open about his feelings.

"The whole point in my role, as I see it, is not to be shy and forthcoming about the morbidity and genuine nature of the likelihood of death amongst people certain mood disorders."

He said there is "no reason" for someone wanting to take their own life.

"There is no 'why', it's not the right question. There's no reason. If there were a reason for it, you could reason someone out of it, and you could tell them why they shouldn't take their own life," he said.

The actor and comedian attempted suicide after walking out of the West End play Cell Mates in 1995 - an event he recounted in a documentary for BBC Two called The Secret Life of the Manic Depressive.

The actor made his return to the West End stage in November 2012 as Malvolio in Twelfth Night.

He will feature in the Lord of the Rings prequel, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug as Mayor of Laketown, due for release in December.

Return to “4thelulz”