Disney Star Wars

Keep on Lulzing
Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

RE: Disney Star Wars

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:04 am

Star Wars VII Millennium Falcon spotted?
Millennium Falcon concept art has been spotted in the background of a new behind-the-scenes picture on the LucasFilm website of a 'Star Wars: Episode VII' production meeting.

Attending the meeting are some of the biggest names when it comes to 'Star Wars VII' production, including director J.J. Abrams, Senior Visual Effects Supervisor John Knoll, Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy, production designer Rick Carter, SVP of Physical Production Jason McGatlin and SVP of technology Kim Libreri.
But perhaps most important of all is what's on the boards behind them… and it looks as though they've got some new concept art - including an image of the iconic Millennium Falcon. But could these images be from 'Star Wars VII'?

The image on the bottom left of the board clearly depicts the Millennium Falcon swooping across a currently unknown planet. And the image next to it on the right? I can't help thinking it looks a lot like it could be some kind of canyon on Tatooine. Above them are four smaller images which are unfortunately difficult to make out… one of which looks a lot like Sir Alec Guinness as Obi-Wan Kenobi.

But are all of these images from the new film?
We've heard rumours for some time that the Millennium Falcon would return in 'Star Wars: Episode VII' but could Sir Alec Guinness make an appearance in the upcoming 'Star Wars' sequels (with the help of some CGI trickery, obviously). For now, we'll just have to wait and see…

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:40 am

My penis just went hard

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:43 am

One of the most impressive things about the original films was the ship designs for me. Just really good left field thinking. Things like the Falcon, AT-AT's, X Wings and B Wings were just so good.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:48 am

Well yes, and what let's the prequals down is the more modern fleet design despite being set in the past :spaz:

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:50 am

Exactly. Shit average designs as well. I loved nearly every toy I had of Star Wars ships. I wouldn't have given a fuck about any of them in the new ones. Just generic rubbish.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:38 am

I used to love Star Wars but the prequels were just such utter shit I am finding it hard to look forward to this new stuff. Maybe when I see a trailer or something.
Mind you, I like those Star Trek films Abrams did so that gives me.............a new hope :picardfacepalm:
Last edited by VAN HALEN on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:23 am

After long-standing rumours that Harrison Ford will appear in 'Star Wars: Episode VII', it looks as though an all-new TV show could scupper Han Solo's return.
It's something many fans have taken for granted since the 'Star Wars' sequels were first announced - that Han, Luke and Leia would return for 'Star Wars: Episode VII'. But what if they were just too busy? It looks as though reports of Harrison Ford's potential new TV show could contradict rumours of his return… but would he really opt out of returning to the galaxy far, far away?

According to a report at El Siglo De Torreón, it looks as though Harrison Ford is in negotiations for a part in the upcoming TV series, 'Texas Ranger'.
"Harrison Ford, and possibly Antonio Banderas, will be part of the actors involved in the serial," they claim. And if he signs on for a role, it looks as though it could potentially put Han Solo out of action.
"The head of the agency, José Ángel González Reinosa reported that production will last nineteen weeks," they said. Due to begin in March, filming in Durango, Mexico, it could impact the filming of 'Star Wars VII' which is due to kick-off sometime in May.
But would it really get in the way of Harrison Ford making a triumphant return?

If you ask me… probably not. While filming of this ambitious project is set to last a fairly hefty nineteen weeks, I can't help thinking that Harrison Ford's involvement is likely to be minor. Certainly not a role that would necessitate being on set for the duration. After all, when it comes down to it, it's unlikely that he'd accept on offer for a project that would impede his ability to star in a major blockbuster. Even if he's not that fond of 'Star Wars'.
It's much more likely that Harrison is being approached for a cameo or minor role. If he's been approached at all. Will it affect the filming of 'Star Wars VII'? For now, we'll have to wait and see… but I wouldn't count on it.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Bodes well that AT-AT is back and as an actual prop and not just cg'd in afterwards

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:53 am

Yeah I think they will have learned their lesson from the last lot that clown Lucas churned out.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:45 am

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:51 am

Walt Disney Pictures and Lucasfilm have announced the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII! Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film. Click the photo above for a bigger version!

Read more: BREAKING: The Star Wars: Episode VII Cast Announced! - ComingSoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienew ... z30ILarmfo
Follow us: @ComingSoonNet on Twitter | ComingSoon on Facebook

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:53 am

Andy Serkis :icon_eek:

Senior Rafa
Posting Freak

Postby Senior Rafa » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:08 am

First image of the star wars cast

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:23 am

I think I can make out Leia on the right and Luke on the left. The rest of them are cunts.

Senior Rafa
Posting Freak

Postby Senior Rafa » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:50 am

Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) right sitting reading with glasses, JJ abrahams with the dark glasses talking with Harrison ford.

Andy serkis left centre reading with glasses.
The black lad top left is Moses from Attack the Block (can't remember his name)
Last edited by Senior Rafa on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:01 am

Where's Han?

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:19 am

:icon_uhoh:

Senior Rafa
Posting Freak