See, I love Snoop, but...

Keep on Lulzing
VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

See, I love Snoop, but...

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:22 am

He's doing some dogshit show and he hs a Man U shirt on.

Thats pretty horsecock but to top it off he has FERDINAND on the back :icon_thumbdown: :icon_uhoh:

Ferdinand is such a fucking ligger cunt, I hate him. I hate him hard for polluting Snoop in this fashion.

Fuck him FUCK HIM HARD, duck billed cunt.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

RE: See, I love Snoop, but...

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:34 am

He's doing some dogshit show and he hs a Man U shirt on.

Thats pretty horsecock but to top it off he has FERDINAND on the back :icon_thumbdown: :icon_uhoh:

Ferdinand is such a fucking ligger cunt, I hate him. I hate him hard for polluting Snoop in this fashion.

Fuck him FUCK HIM HARD, duck billed cunt.
Yeah man i saw a pic of Snoop in a United shirt in a UK copy of Nuts my mate found at Melbourne airport and bought back with him and it was what i needed to see that mag cus the Oz version of Zoo is paint and they don't do Nuts over here :uhyes:

Anyways i saw that pic and i was like :iconuhohshakeylp0: WTF whats he doing with it on ? that Rio cunt has merked him there tbh

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:46 am

Rio has definitely got his ballerina claws into him there, merked bruv etc, not good.

So Zoo is paint over there? ts prety fucking ropey here in fairness, it must be proper chuffpipe over in Ozland then :icon_lol:

Ooooh some ropey bird from Skegness with windblown nipples bigger than Daves' skidders, woooo, then a few pics of fully clothed Megan Fox and the like, thats going to make me part with my hard earnd £1.70 :67s6qro:

rather spend it on Srongbow and Old Holborn tbh tbf

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:58 am

Rio has definitely got his ballerina claws into him there, merked bruv etc, not good.

So Zoo is paint over there? ts prety fucking ropey here in fairness, it must be proper chuffpipe over in Ozland then :icon_lol:

Ooooh some ropey bird from Skegness with windblown nipples bigger than Daves' skidders, woooo, then a few pics of fully clothed Megan Fox and the like, thats going to make me part with my hard earnd £1.70 :67s6qro:

rather spend it on Srongbow and Old Holborn tbh tbf
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Yeah it's proper wankstain Zoo here not even :poundit: worthy tbh

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:08 am

Yet I still get it once in a while :picard:

Anyway listen you globetrotting fucker, when you get back and get yourself soreted there's no excuse for us not to go for some booze and shenanigans.

We're literally 25 mins drive away from each other, never realised it was so close til I started going there loads for work.

I'm proposing a proper man-date playa, don't leave a wigga hangin' :iconuhohshakeylp0:
Wigga left me hangin' :neutralol:
Last edited by VAN HALEN on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:50 am

This bromance is on mutha. Sorry preparing and now eating a brunch of instant noodles of cheese and bread but it's ok cusi had a proper nice curry last night.

Return to “4thelulz”