As "oot's" what's your opinion of scousers?

Keep on Lulzing
Damie Karras
Posting Freak

As "oot's" what's your opinion of scousers?

Postby Damie Karras » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:45 am

Tbh any I've met in person have been top

But the online type are a set tedious bastards I can I really see why everyone takes the piss

What say you?
Last edited by Damie Karras on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

RE: As "oot's" what's your opinion of scousers?

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:50 am

Mums side of the family are scousers so have to say they are great :shakey:
Naaa I'm only joking some of them are ok and some are not like everywhere else you go, some really REALLY loud scousers out there that do my nut in like. One thing about scousers is that scouse birds are fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking nice.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

RE: As "oot's"'what's your opinion of scousers?

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:56 am

Good topic :icon_thumbsup:

One I know epitomises the whole self pity thing, a total prick, a red, who just makes me wince tbf. Coke head, alky, thinks he's clever but isn't.

Another, a blue, is a top top fella. Witty, insightful, cheeky, honest about footy and things.

Another I met recently, no idea of his allegiance, is genuinely a nice, gentle, sound bloke. Polite, friendly etc.

In summary, I think there is a genuine quality about scousers, there is a unique wit and insight and camaraderie which I admire. But obviously they don't all live up to it and the ones that don't are the ones that perpetuate the negative stereotypes.

I believe stereotypes (whatever group they are aimed at have a basis in truth in some way, no matter which people are in question) are stereotypes for a reason and sadly the more decent people from these groups need to fly the flag and not give in to negative patterns.

Like the English all being thugs and bullies, the Irish being alky paedos who are never wrong about anything, the scottish being tightwad skagheads, etc, etc.
Last edited by VAN HALEN on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:56 am

Yeah, all the scouse wimmin I've met are tramps who get the flaps out for 5 quid
But then the only scouse birds I interact with are the ones working in strip clubs :icon_thumbsup:
I'm an alky :icon_thumbsup: not a paedo :shant:

Anyway, like I said those I've met in person are sound but the online type are idiots
Maybe they are idiots in real life too which is why they spend so much time online
Last edited by Damie Karras on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Le Cut Inside Mane
Posting Freak

Postby Le Cut Inside Mane » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:01 am

One I know epitomises the whole self pity thing, a total prick, a red, who just makes me wince tbf. Coke head, alky, thinks he's clever but isn't.

Another, a blue, is a top top fella. Witty, insightful, cheeky, honest about footy and things.

Another I met recently, no idea of his allegiance, is genuinely a nice, gentle, sound bloke. Polite, friendly etc.

In summary, I think there is a genuine quality about scousers, there is a unique wit and insight and camaraderie which I admire. But obviously they don't all live up to it and the ones that don't are the ones that perpetuate the negative stereotypes.

I believe stereotypes (whatever group they are aimed at have a basis in truth in some way, no matter which people are in question) are stereotypes for a reason and sadly the more decent people from these groups need to fly the flag and not give in to negative patterns.

Like the English all being thugs and bullies, the Irish being alky paedos who are never wrong about anything, the scottish being tightwad skagheads, etc, etc.
This post made mine look like an unintelligent chav speaking :icon_lol:

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:07 am

This post made mine look like an unintelligent chav speaking :icon_lol:
Haha soz, the old brain just goes off on one now and again :icon_lol:

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:09 am

It's coz you dislike scousers innit

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:19 am

I dislike some scousers definitely. Lolfconline doesn't do them many favours in my eyes put it that way. The whole 'we're not English we are scouse ' thing makes me want to vomit my entrails all over my lap.

But then there are unlikeable people in any culture or creed. Its not the group thats bad, be it muslim or christian or white or black or tory or whatever, its individuals, bad apples that spoil the bunch, all that.
Essentially what I'm trying to sayis no matter who you are or where you're from if you think you're better or more deserving or more 'right' than anyone else, you're a twat. And every denomination has their twats.

Yin and yang mothers.

So in short, scousers? Yep something good there, but also an equal and opposite shitness.
Last edited by VAN HALEN on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:27 am

Good post bruv

Return to “4thelulz”