Top weekend

Keep on Lulzing
VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Top weekend

Postby VAN HALEN » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:28 am

:icon_biggrin: :cno:

Was just like Withnail & I. Went all rustic for a bit, not far froom Penrith.

Did gorge walking, rock climbing, abseiling and jumping into a river from a height.

Plus a lovely lovely girl and I had a good ol time and she has asked me to a thing in a week or two.

Knackered now, long ol' driving stint - on the way there half way up the M6, near Warrington actually, my engine warning light came on in heavy congestion with two lanes of traffic either side of me. If the engine had cut out like it normally does when that light comes on me and my passengers would have been in deep shit. But it turned out ok and got us back ok. Bit of brown trousers time but its all good :shant:

Gonna have a massive tug in a bit :icon_thumbsup:

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

RE: Top weekend

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:04 am

I'd love a weekend of stuff like that.I've been thinking about maybe taking up something like canoeing.

Not having a tug though.It's the Sabbath you heathen :shant:

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:07 am

Yes but I haven't had a release since Friday, it's going to come out like silly string :toppa:

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:15 am

Is it a bank holiday in the uk too?

I've had a shit one tbh, working yesterday and again tomorrow
I'd have loved to get stuck into the house, I wanna fit a PVC back door and window and if I've enough cash I want to build some garden Walls

Still getting pissed tonight :icon_thumbsup:

Van Halen are Fucking Pump
Posting Freak

Postby Van Halen are Fucking Pump » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:22 am

No, we have one later in the month.

I've done pretty much fuck all all weekend.Despite not drinking at all, I've been playing the new Transformers game on the PS3 for hours on end :icon_redface:

Been knackered through work recently though, and I've not been awake past half ten for a couple of weeks.

Macho Man Randy Savage
Posting Freak

Postby Macho Man Randy Savage » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Sounds like a good weekend away that Rich. Good weather as well ? is it still proper sunny back home...

Saturday night dancing like a cunt as per at big nightclub. Bird comes over "my mate fancies you" (or something equally as school disco) So im like yeah lets do this. Walk over, clock this bint, average at best just the way i like it. I says shall we get a drink. At the bar she goes "i dont drink" so i went all..

:iconuhohshakeylp0:
Last edited by Macho Man Randy Savage on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Damie Karras
Posting Freak

Postby Damie Karras » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:46 pm

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :adore:

mcfly

Postby mcfly » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:59 pm

:icon_lol: You bunch of twats. Sounds like a near perfect weekend that rich, though it would have been fully perfect if you dick stabbed that bint tbh.

VAN HALEN
Posting Freak

Postby VAN HALEN » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:15 am

I kind of like that we didn't get it on straight away if you see what I mean. Means she's not a dirty slag like a lot of them are, which is what I'm used to. I'm trying to............. :iconuhohshakeylp0: .....................do things properly nowadays. Dishrag whores are ten a penny, I want to meet someone who isn't like that tbf

Worrying huh

Mark the weather has been a little shaizer again lately (didn't matter when we were away, it was that picturesque up there) but apparently August is bringing us another heatwave.

Return to “4thelulz”